• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.Mini's Graphics(:

.Mini

Graphics Artist
Years
  • Mmk. So i'm going to post all of my favorite self made signatures/vertical arts :).

BloodThirsty
    bloodthirsty_by_somini-d3lku9j.png

Elegance
    elegance_by_somini-d3lh60u.png

GoodMemories
    good_memories_by_somini-d3l73gs.png

BlueGoddess
    blue_goddess_by_somini-d3ktxkb.png

MundoSmash
    angershade_league_by_somini-d3ktm24.png

Blastoise-Water
    iq8mxf.png

Fire
    fire_by_somini-d3l8hf4.png

Last edited:

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Looking at your tags as a whole, you definitely have a knack for the flow of things. However, most of the effects and colors you use for each tag make it appear a bit monotone. There's nothing that specifically stands out in them, and the main focus of it becomes too well blended into the effects. Also, don't be afraid of your text that you decide to put in. I notice a lot of it is pretty small and sort of hard to see, because it's also pretty blended into the tag itself. So, those are just a few things to think about and work on as you show more of you work.

My favorite piece so far is Blue Goddess. This is a perfect example of what I meant about how well you keep the flow of the tag, but it's also a good example of what I mean by your work seems pretty monotone. However, you did play with the effects very nicely. It could have probably been better off without the black border though. Actually, looking at things again, all of your work has some sort of border. Sometimes it's best not to have them at all.

As for your latest tag, it definitely has more color to it, but at the same time it lacks some of those special effects and C4Ds that made the others stand out. The colors could have been adjusted a bit more to stand out, but I'd suggest playing around with the curves, levels, and saturation more.

.Mini

Graphics Artist
    Years
  • Thanks so much for the very detailed CnC. I mean I enjoyed reading it thoroughly.

Newest Tag!
    mj8ex1.png

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • You have some really good graphics, .Mini. The one that is drawing my attention is this one. It has a nice use of flow going on in it and the use of lighting is nice too.

You've done a great job with these!

Back