• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MISFITS [OOC]

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    I was thinking that Grims would be like "HOW DO I NOT KNOW YOU ARE A GIRL?" and stuff.

d: i was also thinking everyone's power relies on their energy. If they are tired, they can't do stuff as well as if they were hyped. I suggest we find that out later with sugar or coffee or somthing d:

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Spikey, I assume your character hasn't left yet, so I'll gonna interact with yours.

Though if I do so, it might be considered bunnying to some extent. So I'll ask Skymin here. XD

Is it okay if I pull Grims off the pokemon he is riding? I assume he is on it. If not then I can continue withouth having a need to bunny.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    I think the pokemon is somewhat in the air, but if you get Aaron to use the assistance of his own pokemon, he could. If you did grab Grims, his reaction would probably be to light whatever on fire, so keep that in mind too.

Also, Liliana, i don't think we've left yet so yeah.

PL4Y3R

Head of Pokemon Wild
    Years
    Hmmm Skymin, question.

If Chuck transformed into someone with an instrument, would it be like clothes and he'd have a duplicate of the instrument, or would nothing like that happen?

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    So it's fine that I could get my character to send out his pokemon, and use psychic to send him up into the air and grabbing Grimms collar? (at this point I don't mind the consequences) XD

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    He probably wouldn't have the instrument unless he was holding something else. Say a guitar, which I guess is where you're getting at: if chuck maybe had a broom or a pillow (something relatively large), he could transform it too but it wouldn't make noises and stuff. And as soon as he would let go, it would turn back.

also, it would have the texture of a pillow, so your character would feel sick as he would see a hard, wooden/plastic object but feel a soft, cushiony one. do you know what i mean?

EDIT: @feign: sure. I'm pretty sure we haven't left yet. PRETTY SURE. be wary of the beating wings and such.
    EDIT2: @pl4y3r, as apposed to getting the feeling of good intentions, touching kylie would make you good, not getting a nagging sensation. It's like a sudden change in personality as apposed to hearing a voice.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    just leave it for now, keep in mind for later though.

also: everyone: i have a mobile phone with credit to spare so if you feel like asking me a question when i'm not online, send me a PM with your number and what country you live and i'll send you a text with my number. I can't guarantee that i'll reply to everyones texts straight away since timezones restrict that kind of thing (like when i'm sleeping) (i'm in +10) but yeah, its just something handy to have i guess. abuse it and i will post your mobile phone number on 4chan or something >:D

i hope i can trust everyone with this kind of thing. but its just optional anyways.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    How's that? :3

Not too over done I hope XD

Makes me love my character though.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    MISFITS [OOC]

i forgot to post this earlier. this is kylie!

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    I was hoping we could all stay in the same place so we could fight her together, but I guess not.
    YOU CAN'T FEND OFF HER, YOU KNOW. SHE'S GONNA GET TO GRIMS AT ONE POINT!!!

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    So she split into 3 entities to combat the other groups?

What are her powers exactly, and is she an NPC, or will you be controlling her?

You guys should have stuck with my character. ;) XD

Yep Aaron is a great example. XD I love how he preys on people too.

Back