• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MISFITS [OOC]

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Aaron is "attracted" to a certain type of people, regardless of gender. ;) Just gonna let that out there.

Sweet Dreams

[I]are made of these~[/I]
    Years
    Feign: So... selectively pansexual? Or bisexual?

Chadlington: Grims' always been gay. He raged at the homophobic slur from Tobias because he's gay and kissed him, although that was to prove a point too. And if you've been reading, he and Mike are flirting. Although Mike's too weird to flirt normally.

I never meant for him to be weird, but... there it is. O.o'

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Pansexual sounds about right, though he is a sociopath... so XD

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    haha, it's a bit difficult to RP a sociopath though, wihtout knowing how they act to begin with. ;)

I like how I'm having my character freely using his powers now. XD Albeit, still learning.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Isn't it quite popular at the moment in society to be bisexual or whatever? Since this is a modern RP, it's not weird that most of the characters are bicurious.

AND BY THE WAY. Just to get it out there, Toby isn't a homophobe, he just makes fun of people. ALL THE TIME.

PL4Y3R

Head of Pokemon Wild
    Years
    I tripped on my lollerskates when I saw this
    I have never heard anyone say that before aahaha

PL4Y3R: I had the same reaction as Rena. :D Lollerskates.

hahah yeah its a running joke I have with my friends, the full version is

I tripped on my lollerskates on the way to my roflcopter.

EDIT: Also, Whens the officer coming? Or is she dead?

Last edited:

Chadlington

Aka Will Vailencourt
    Years
    Oh minoritys. They can be such fun. I also have noticed that a lot of people these days are bisexual or bi curious. Where were all these bi curious men when i was single???

I'm keen to know where the officer is too..

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years
    Gah, I'm "grounded" in the RP until Mike, Toby, and Shade respond >_> I'd rather not godmod anymore than I already have with dragging Mike outside.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    soon. ;D

well hang on, i'm in the process of posting. i had to go outside briefly and i came back and people had posted!

Chadlington

Aka Will Vailencourt
    Years
    Yea i think we are blocked until they respond...

well hang on, i'm in the process of posting. i had to go outside briefly and i came back and people had posted!

Totally my bad...sorry!! Want to to fix it??

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    haha no, it's cool, i can post around you guys. what kind of RPer would i be if i didn't know how to do that kind of thing? what kind of GM would I be??!?!?

i mean, i kinda didn't want you guys leaving, but its ok. toby has your number now!

PL4Y3R

Head of Pokemon Wild
    Years
    unfortunately Chuck doesn't have Toby's...
    BUT being the genius I am ( :t316:) I already thought up a way to get it!

(yay for the internet)

Back