• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MISFITS [OOC]

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Yeah, if people don't post soon, I will have to do another bunny post to get them all to the centre >:/

WHERE IS EVERYONE?!?

EDIT: just a little issue...

Liliana's been banned D:

Last edited by a moderator:

PL4Y3R

Head of Pokemon Wild
    Years
  • ...And SEP isn't posting, so does that mean they're gone? I kinda haven't seen anyone killed off in a long time, and of course I would prefer to keep people, but "you gotta do what you gotta do"

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
  • But really, I feel like the only people I ever see post are PL4Y3R, me, and you, Maddy. What happened to everyone!?

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    SEP is around, i've seen him posting in the plague thread.

UGH WHERE ARE YOU GUYS YOU ARE ALL KILLING ME SLOWLY ON THE INSIDE.

EDIT: i'll text sweet_dreams now, but i know she's low on credit.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    I'm still here too, it's just with no one in my group ever on... :/ I'll try to think of a way to get with you guys when I get back on.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    you know, it would be FANTASTIC if everyone were to just post something in the OOC thread. so I can just know people are around. because this is getting ridiculous. ):<

EDIT: OH MY GOD YOU GUYS. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DID THAT. FDKFGMDSLKGMSDL;F,SDL;F,DSFL;,SD;LF,SDL;FADKL;FMKLGMSDFLKGMSDF. I'M GOING TO SMASH MY HEAD ON A DESK SOON LOL

PG-14 through PG-17 - These ratings contain content ranging from weak to mild blood and gore, swearing, and violence. Minor sexual themes are permitted in RPs with a rating of PG-16 or higher, but not "the act" itself.

stop breaking the rules OH MY GOD. THIS IS THE SECOND TIME IN THIS RP ARE YOU GUYS CRAZY OR WHAT?!?!!? YOU WANT TO GET THIS BANNED.!?!?!?!?!

ok but seriously, STOP IT. and kylie's power would have stopped chuck. it's a change in personality, not a schizophrenic voice! if you have SEEN the actual show, her power is similar to alisha's, but the opposite direction! there is no exceptions. OH MY GOD YOU GUYS

EDIT2: if you want this nonsense to continue, i could perhaps start a forum for misfits. or a forum for all pokemon roleplays or something. PERHAPS. BUT SRSLY GUYS.

Last edited:

Cooker

As free as my hair
    Years
  • My apologies once again! I'll probably be able to get a post up tomorrow! BUT next week is Spring Break and we're not going anywhere so I'll hopefully be much more active then =D

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    Lol, Nice post Cooker, it's pretty hilarious.

Skymin, what do you want me and Cooker to do with our grop since no one is there and Aaron ain't doin nothin with the letter?

Last edited:

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    Well in our group we need feign to actually do something... We are lively aren't we.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    If feign does not reply in the next 24 hours, i'm gonna have to post for him!!!

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    I might be gone for the rest of the week, I'll try to get on as soon as possible though.

Back