• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Miss.V's Art

Years
  • Howdy everyone, looking to showcase my art :P

Some Pokemon
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Others
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I might post more if people like my stuff :P. A lot of my stuff is League of Legends, check it its a fun game I have link to it in my signature cause I basicly live on it hehe

Last edited:

Sunfished

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    I really love the style that you've used for your artwork!
    It's really cartoony and bright, and most of them are really cute and colorful.

Great art :D

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
    Years
  • These are very simplistic, and yet nice. They look clean and professional and I like the vibrant color choices that you use. I think you should try and look past your style and start expanding your comfort zone! That's the only way you'll ever get better (:

Years
  • These are very simplistic, and yet nice. They look clean and professional and I like the vibrant color choices that you use. I think you should try and look past your style and start expanding your comfort zone! That's the only way you'll ever get better (:

This is my art style, I love lineless work it took awhile to find my true calling in art. But I've basicly been doing art for a living now. Commissions and such. I do try other things but thats mostly private sketches and such at the moment

Years
  • Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Some more stuff

I can't see the third image! :( Link appears to be broken, nuu.

Anyways, I'm a sucker for vector styles like yours so I absolutely adore what I'm seeing. The outlines on your Murkrow image look really sleek and make me want to whip out SAI/Fire Alpaca or Flash to get back into that sort of style. Only thing that slightly bothers me are the jagged/shaky lines I see at times; kind of detracts from the image, though that might be just be me because I'm a crazy perfectionist, haha.

Keep drawing! Excited for more!

Years
  • I can't see the third image! :( Link appears to be broken, nuu.

Anyways, I'm a sucker for vector styles like yours so I absolutely adore what I'm seeing. The outlines on your Murkrow image look really sleek and make me want to whip out SAI/Fire Alpaca or Flash to get back into that sort of style. Only thing that slightly bothers me are the jagged/shaky lines I see at times; kind of detracts from the image, though that might be just be me because I'm a crazy perfectionist, haha.

Keep drawing! Excited for more!

Ah, I'll fix the third one, I use Sai cause it makes everything look smoother. I suggest big canvas when doing lineless stuff :P.

Oh and if any wants a pokemon for me to draw toss a suggestion!

Back