• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1st Gen Missing No

Katchelina

"...I hope a gentle light of hope will remain."
Years
  • So they didn't fix the glitches? Aren't there a few ways to get missingno in gen 1? I never got a chance to try the glitches in those games. I wonder if the mew glitch still works in Blue. I may try it to see.

EDIT: Mew glitch does still work.

Last edited:

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • So far, they kept it like the original (I'm talking about Yellow), the Mew glitch I dunno, my friend got a Nidoking early on lv 1, I'm assuming the Mew glitch is still in, I'm not that far into it. I'm slow (raising and kid and in the middle of moving and packing things haha)

Katchelina

Years
  • So far, they kept it like the original (I'm talking about Yellow), the Mew glitch I dunno, my friend got a Nidoking early on lv 1, I'm assuming the Mew glitch is still in, I'm not that far into it. I'm slow (raising and kid and in the middle of moving and packing things haha)
    I tested it after I asked.
    The mew glitch is definitely in and the exact same as before. I used it twice yesterday my other photos refuse to be uploaded from my phone at the same time as each other for some reason but here is one of the photos I took yesterday when I did the glitch.

Attachments

• Missing No
      image.jpg
      1 MB · Views: 5

ソラ

Years
  • Yes! :D that makes me happy.
    I've always saw from a Facebook page i like, they showed pictures of the Mew Glitch working for him/her.
    This makes me very very happy!

Years
  • It does seem to mostly be just a repetition of the earlier games, except repackaged, and then promoted in a slightly hopeful manner. Anyway, though, news on glitches which aren't present might be more notable. Are the perhaps easier-to-remove ones, such as the Gym fishing glitches, etc., still there? If so, it's likely most others might be found, depending on whether they've changed around any of the mechanics and so on.

ソラ

Years
  • It does seem to mostly be just a repetition of the earlier games, except repackaged, and then promoted in a slightly hopeful manner. Anyway, though, news on glitches which aren't present might be more notable. Are the perhaps easier-to-remove ones, such as the Gym fishing glitches, etc., still there? If so, it's likely most others might be found, depending on whether they've changed around any of the mechanics and so on.

Nintendo did say they're keeping it just like the original, if the mew glitch, and Missingno is in, I dont doubt some others are in.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    It's probably already been said but I have the Yellow version of the game and I just managed to get Mew using the quick Mew glitch.

WingedDragon

Competitive Trainer
    Years
  • I tested it after I asked.
    The mew glitch is definitely in and the exact same as before. I used it twice yesterday my other photos refuse to be uploaded from my phone at the same time as each other for some reason but here is one of the photos I took yesterday when I did the glitch.

Is the Mew Glitch in Blue as well or is it just yellow?

Katchelina

Years
  • I only have Blue so yes it is in Blue :)

I used it and battled both trainers near Ceralean(mispell?) that can get mew to appear at the end of the glitch. (So I have two).

Back