• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MissingNo. on Stadium?

Aniram

I use MS Paint.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2014
    Has anyone tried this before? Catching one and then hooking up Stadium?

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Its sprite becomes a substitute, and I?m pretty sure it turns into Ditto.

Aniram

I use MS Paint.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2014
    ...That's too bad...I was hoping for a 3D MissingNo...

Rifted

Let's positive thinking!
    Years
    I dunno about Colosseum, though. Since Missingno. is more of a registered Pokemon in R/S, because it has a sprite and Pokedex entry, you never know what might happen with it being transfered to Colosseum.

Xtreme_Pokemaster

The Master Of Glitches
    Years
    Eeeek!! don't transfer it to Collosieum [sp?]! it is registered into the game in R/S and usually turns into "Bad Egg" which Nintendo put there so when the game is hooked up to collosieum, it will erase your save data on your R/S cart
    *the above is not said by Nintendo, but is 99.9% [not exaturating {sp?}, erm, well, maybe alittle...] true*

Rifted

Let's positive thinking!
    Years
    Okay, so it's not said by Nintendo, but yet you are so sure it's true. Umm...what is the evidence that says that will happen? I mean, you've gotten your hands on Collosseum already?

There's probably a way of obtaining Missingno without a cheating device. If someone were to stumble on it accidentally, it would be unfair if his/her data would be erased by Collosseum. I don't think Nintendo works that way.

Aniram

I use MS Paint.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2014
    Rifted said:
    Okay, so it's not said by Nintendo, but yet you are so sure it's true. Umm...what is the evidence that says that will happen? I mean, you've gotten your hands on Collosseum already?

There's probably a way of obtaining Missingno without a cheating device. If someone were to stumble on it accidentally, it would be unfair if his/her data would be erased by Collosseum. I don't think Nintendo works that way.

But it could be a glitch not made by nintendo themselves but an unknown Pokemon could have unknown causes to a game without it registered. IE the erase of your game.

Rifted

Let's positive thinking!
    Years
    Missingno is already an embedded "glitch" so to say. It occurs when the programed number of a Pokemon is unavailable, hence the name "MissingNo." In R/S, however, Missingno is already recognized as a legit Pokemon (hence the Pokedex entry and actual sprite), so it cannot cause any fatal/useful errors in R/S (like the item multiplication trick, over LV 100 Pokemon, and save deletion). Missingno is the only Pokemon-related glitch available in R/S, none others have been discovered (yet).

And anyways, game makers don't "make" glitches. They're called glitches for a reason. ^^;

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Well, obviously, they made something to protect the missigno glitch from collosseum

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    What if you upload AR cheated pokemon to colluseum, would it screw up your game?

Back