• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

misty or may

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    LittleFascistPanties16 said:
    You shouldn't be posting that because, they have other threads devoted to this topic, and this is in the wrong place too.

hey nice avatar how come you put that 1 with the two girls kissing ok
    is the crush sarah

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
    Yeah, this belongs in the Pokemon TV and Movies forum...and I think there's already a thread like this in there. Hmm, let's see if I can move it; and, if there an identical thread, then I'll lock it. It'll be all taken care of! ^_^

Brittany

Back?
    Years
    First of all, don't get off subject.

Second, we are not in the right place to do this.
    Theres another thread somewhere else, and a mod will close this one soon, because its a duplicate.

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
    Years
    D-cloud said:
    well who do you think is the best, well i think misty is because shes hot and may is just a lil gurl

*COUGH* I detect a Spammer *COUGH*

Umm.. dude, there are already 2/3 threads on this same topic, and you've put this in the wrong forum. It belongs in the Pokemon Anime forum. Oh, and your going off topic too XX;

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
    Oy...bad news, I can't close this thread unless it's already moved to my forum; and, I thought I could move any thread from any forum, but I was wrong. Eh. I'll get a super-mod or someone in a higher position to lock it/move it as soon as possible.

Years
    ok sorry bout dis every body did a mistake cuz im kinda new here and ma computer wasnt working and i was tryng sumthing on this post thyngy and i submited it by accident

Years
    Umm,I'm not trying to be mean,but,plz try and talk normal,thanx!

~Rachel~(I'm a girl for 6 days,hehe)

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    It's okay, but please check the TV Shows forum for the same topic. And in the future, make sure it's in the right area and not a duplicate. If you're unsure, PM a mod. Thanks! ^^;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back