• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misty or May?

Misty or May

• Misty

Votes: 55 57.3%
  • May

Votes: 41 42.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAlliedAxis

Pokemon fan forever!
    Years
    How does one Pokeship?

I don't understand what one means when they say they are pokeshippers? Would you mind explaining? And what does it mean to PM someone?

Last edited:

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
    I don't understand what one means when they say they are pokeshippers? Would you mind explaining? And does it mean to PM someone?

Oh, Pokeshippers support Pokeshipping, and a shipping is a term used for couples, and Pokeshipping is AshxMisty relationship. PMing someone is "Private Message"ing someone, mostly to personally give someone a message, tell them something without publicly posting, or some other reasons ^_^; You PM someone by going to their profile and pushing the link, or composing a new message in your PM inbox and using their username.

Anywho, this is really turning into a Shipping Debate thread ^_^;

I agree with you, jamie emerald! :)

Years
    I kept quite on this thread for some time now. Reason being is that i have to repeat myself. My opinions are already expressed in my previous posts.

Oh yeah. That picture that you found there, Unknown Man? It's fake. Sorry to burst your bubble, but it's just not real. Just ask the people who actually watch the minute details of the show. (I'm not one of them) I know this because of a previous post. From what I can tell, either the picture actually did happen (but not because they were about to kiss. It's a kids show, for cryin' out loud!) or somebody edited the picture.

Even with that picture, it does seem like Ash is showing more feeling towards May than Misty. As hard as it is for me to say that, it's true. Although, the only reason that I see that is because May either gets in trouble a lot, or argues with Ash. And boy does May get in trouble. (much more often than Misty)

Whether you determine that Ash is looking more at love than his 'Master Quest', the most likely girl that Ash would go out is none. He's absolutely hooked on trying to be recognized as the best Pok?mon Trainer in the world, he's blocked out nearly everything else. Besides, the series could change dramtically should Ash fall for a girl.

mistywishmaker

Years
    ^Yeah, mee too :)

I don't think Ash is aware yet if he likes anyone. For now, he's just a Pokemon master out there to fight evil, win some battles, and help out any of his friends that are in trouble :)

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
    Years
    Kasumi's not staying with the group again. How many times must I repeat this? She tagged along for three episodes and caused a BIG line of people to wait to battle her at Hanada City due to her not being there.

And I'm sorry, but there's absolutely no signs of Satoshi showing any interest in Haruka either. Helping someone out who's new to the Pok?mon world =/= being in love with them. If anything, Satoshi's relationship with Haruka is like an older brother and younger sister relationship. o_O

TheAlliedAxis

Pokemon fan forever!
    Years
    Hey DQLE!

Response to DQLE's previous post:I myself am skeptical over the authenticity of this picture. Looks pretty real to me though. Even if it is a kids show, it doesn't mean it won't happen. If it is fake, it's pretty well done. And I also agree that he is too busy trying to gain recognition. But isn't this the type of scenario we love 'cause I do, not sure what you guys might think. I love the drama.:D

Movie announcer voice (you know, that smokey, deep voice): The adventure of a lifetime. Ash has been torn between his life long dream and his relationship between some of his female friends. Blah, Blah, promotional propaganda, Blah, Blah, Blah.:P

This would only work if Ash had fallen for Misty or May. Then the anime would become more of a comedy romance.

Kain Fury

FMA Fan
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Feb 20, 2011
    I have to say Misty...she was funnier and had a much better personality.

Jesse GS the II

Can't find a good avatar
    Years
    CheapYugiohDeckMastr said:
    I couldn't agree more. Misty is the better female character and the only girl who's perfect for Ash. Never give up hope because she will be back.

Not unless her seiyuu wants to do more episodes, and she doesn't. And for the thousandth time...

THE WRITERS DON'T WANT TO GIVE SATOSHI A ROMANTIC INTEREST. HE ISN'T IN LOVE WITH KASUMI OR HARUKA OR ANYONE ELSE.

Every day, I pray for this stupid thread to be closed.

STJ

meh... ^_^'
    Years
    lol.... I think many agree with you, Jesse GS the II

If you guys want to debate Advanceshipping and Pokeshipping, that's what the Shipping debate thread is for, the threads's been dormant for quite a while now...

Last edited:

mistywishmaker

Years
    THE WRITERS DON'T WANT TO GIVE SATOSHI A ROMANTIC INTEREST. HE ISN'T IN LOVE WITH KASUMI OR HARUKA OR ANYONE ELSE.

Sad to say, it's the truth. Pokemon isn't based on anything more than Ash's travels, and Jesse GS the II is right about Satoshi giving romantic interest to anyone. Even IF to say he did (which he did not and I doubt he would at all) the writers would never make Pokemon a romance anime.

Yes, and this is also not a shipping debate.

Years
    You mean "closed", right Elite Trainer Raven?

Yeah, I've avoided the shipping thread for some time now. I found it pointless as I had to repeat myself numerous times.

And I've accepted the fact that the producers of Pok?mon aren't going to involve boyfriend and girlfriend relationships while the show is on air.

Although I do pray it does happen sometime! If anytime, it's probably going to be at the end.

Wait, is Satoshi Tajiri the producer of the anime??? I though he developed the idea only...

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Look, this topic is not about Satoshi, its about Misty and May.

I prefer Misty, shes older, has better pokemon and isn't as whiney.

May is just plain annoying.

mistywishmaker

Years
    ^Haha, my thoughts exactly.

((So all you shippers out there should go to the Shipping Debate Thread, this topic shouldn't involve Satoshi at all.))

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back