• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misty or May?

Misty or May

• Misty

Votes: 55 57.3%
  • May

Votes: 41 42.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    *takes a deep breath, and thinks* ....wow.....-.- uuum.....Well, at first, when Misty left and May was introduced, I didnt like her all that much. But now....I dunno. I like them both....but if I had to pick, I think I'd go with May.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I apologize for the double-posting >< I'll never do it again!!
    But I must say this--!...just so I wont get my head biten off by a rabid AAML fan....

YES, I do like the AshxMisty pairing.

Drew out.

StewieLloyd

Trainer
    Years
    If you want to talk about a different topic, you start a new thread. You don't just post it in whatever thread you want.
    Once again......I do not wish to start a thread.....i said one blumin thing!
    People have gone off topic plenty of times in all threads....i just said one thing...i apollagise if no one gives a monkeys about what i have to say but i mentioned i was gonna get the film a while ago....and thought id just say that i had it.....k?

Fury of Ninetales

I'm back!
    Years
    what is wrong with you people? misty wears SUSPENDERS!!! the gym leader signs in the games are right, she's WAYYYYY too tomboyish for me! I go may all the way :) she's so much more developed than misty. also i don't think that the blondes have more fun thing shouldn't apply in an anime cartoon when we're humans. i do think that ash should go out w/ misty *pictures ash and misty making out*

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
    what is wrong with you people? misty wears SUSPENDERS!!! the gym leader signs in the games are right, she's WAYYYYY too tomboyish for me! I go may all the way she's so much more developed than misty.

So what if she wears suspenders? =_= The writers have taken away most of Misty's tomboy-ish-ness anyways (sad to say...) I'd go for character over "developness."

i know it is misty!ash sorta said in the 6th pokemon movie that he liked misty!

Another dub added hint, like CKGirl said.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2023
    May.

I like a character who's actually interesting and contributes to the show, unlike one that started off good but turned in a wooden shell of a character.

Good thing the writers feel the same way, as it looks like the writers have no intention of ever bringing Misty back as a main character. Let her stay in the Hosos, thank god for the writers.

Years
    No, No, No, how could you say that about Misty? I admit she may have become boring a little, but as of lately she seems to have her firery charm again and with the new character developement she seems to be going places. As for her not coming back it is starting to look more and more promising that she will indeed come back again and travel with Ash and co.

Last edited:

Senor Kyle

The Management
    Years
    Everyone knows my opinion on this, but I am willing to say it again, just for the fun of it!

All of the twerps should be kicked off the series. It should be a sole-TR show.

Cendre

Suicune's Opposite
    Years
    What's sad is, I've never had a chance to actually SEE May in the shows. I haven't even seen the new series. I haven't had time, don't know when it comes on, etc. I kinda have to go with Misty because I don't know anything about May. =)

Frost

Bomberman + Sub-Zero
    Years
    i like misty. it sucks she left. she was the best. the new episodes of pokemon arent NEARLY as good as they were before. i dont even watch it anymre now that shes gone. except for the togepi one where she came back. but i hated that guy ALWAYS saying " Shedinja, solarbeam! ninjask, hperbeam!"

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2023
    CheapYugiohDeckMastr said:
    No, No, No, how could you say that about Misty? I admit she may have become boring a little, but as of lately she seems to have her firery charm again and with the new character developement she seems to be going places. As for her not coming back it is starting to look more and more promising that she will indeed come back again and travel with Ash and co.

Misty has been gone for 3 years, at this point I doubt they'll ever bring her back.

I feel sorry for the people who would rather watch the horrible Johto episodes over the Hoenn ones just because Misty is in them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back