• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misty or May?

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2006
    Guys, i dont get it, Misty is supposed to be older than May right? And is supposed to have a better body that May, why does May has a better Body than Misty? I dont get it, shes only like 10 or 11 years old?

Phoenix Riley

Going 1000 Posts!
    Years
  • First theres already and Misty and may thing.

But i dont really understand why you care Anyway Misty i think is older as from the start she was a bit taller than ash so she was probaly 11 or something but they have been traveling for like 3 yrs so that would make her 14 mays ten it said so on the show i think.

Misty Looks better to me 0.o

MewthreeXL

Ascended Mewtwo
    Years
  • Because that's just how it is.May is meant to be sexy.May is sexier than Misty even
    in her regular clothes.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • Misty's more of a character to me. She's pretty and I just looove her orange hair. It rocks! And Misty's such a sweetie and the best thing is her personality keeps her feared which keeps her respected.
    Dont get me wrong I like May it's just that she's sooo overrated. It gets to me. And that hair color! And those tight clothes! The poor girl must sufficate!

buster_wolf

MUSCLE INFERNO
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jul 3, 2015
    Haruka's cute, but I personally like Kasumi much more. However, lately, Haruka is quite popular from the fanarts I seen on the web. o_o

MewthreeXL

Ascended Mewtwo
    Years
  • May will still be there,they just will replace Max with LG girl.Somebody needs to replace
    him,or kill him.Lg girl is cute,then they'll have 2 girls.

MewthreeXL

Ascended Mewtwo
    Years
  • What girl in D/P?? Do you mean the FR/LG girl?? They haven't even released screenshots of D/P yet.It's still under development.

ash_misty4ever

We should be lovers....
    Years
  • We don't know May or Misty's age, all we can do is speculate. And, their bodies are different, because they are different people, and the Hoenn episodes are more technologized! :)

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
    Years
  • ash_misty4ever said:
    We don't know May or Misty's age, all we can do is speculate. And, their bodies are different, because they are different people, and the Hoenn episodes are more technologized! :)
    Haruka clearly said she was ten years old when she introduced herself in the first AG episode. However, we don't know how much time's passed in AG, so we can only assume she's still ten. Kasumi, however, has never said her age.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    MewthreeXL, what are you talking about? Did someone erase their posts or are you just talking to someone not here?

...A-Anyway...as for the main t--t--topic................Um...*blushes*...I never thought of them like that...but, um........*face turns red*....Uh........I.I....think.....think.......that...............................................
    ..............................................................................*collapses*

Back