• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misty Returning To Anime Next Season?

Should Misty Return To The Anime?

• Yes

Votes: 24 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 8 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
    Well, I posted this in Kaga's club, so I'll be repeating what I said here.

I think that after the Battle Frontier is over, they should change the main cast a little for the Diamond and Pearl region. It would be boring if they kept the same darn Hoenn cast again for the whole D/P region. Heck, the next region might be three seasons like both Johto and Hoenn. I mean, they did change the team around before they went to Johto and Hoenn, and they did keep the same group more or less when they went though the Orange Islands, as well as for the Battle Frontier. So, I would think they'd change it for the D/S region.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    I wish there was a poll on this thread.

I really hope to see Misty back, but I don't think that'll be true. Probably in a special episode or two, but I seriously want Misty back, and I think that she might end up in the next season. =D
    To hell with May... *gets brick'd by May fans*

misty-slave09

Kasumi<3
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 12, 2009
    I think May will go back to Petalburg but Max will stay to learn more about pokemon and Misty might possibly replace May.

Years
    I don't watch the anime much now, but I like Misty cos May's just another boring steriotypical girl. Misty's much more fun, even though she is a bit stubborn... I like Misty, she's like me. ;)

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Ah.. looks like a poll. I vote YES for Misty to come back. Seriously, IMO, the story would not be the same without Misty in it. We need her to spice up the funnyness of the anime.

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    Why do you guys want Misty back. I know she is great and much better then May but still. For What?

What will she do? What will be her purpose? She just going to play background and that it. She be just a baby pokemon holder that it. Just like she was before she left after the Silver Cup. I mean she a great person but I don't want to see her looked bad becasue they can't come up with something for her to do.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    It would be cool if she did... Still I have nothing at all against May...

Years
    Do I think Misty should return? No Misty shouldn't return. The answer to this question doesn't have a should, could, or maybe come back in it. The answer is she must come back. They took her out for too long. I know they had a couple of episodes with her in them and the Chronicles, but it's not the same. We need our daily does of the firery redhead. Plus someone has to watch out for Ash and steer him in the right direction. It's really about time they finally got together. So yes I do think she is coming back for the next season.

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    I just think that May and Max should leave after AG. I think they dragged the Houenn series so long most people are just sick of them

*runs to get Misty and ditch Brock for some new guy XD*

Years
    Actually I don't mind May or Max either. If I had to pick one to leave I'd say Max. This way he cna go and train and give Ash a goo Pokemon Battle whe nhe finally gets a Pokemon. I wouldn't mind seeing it Ash, Misty, and May. Two girls and one guy or leave Brock to even it off. Plus let Ash and Misty be together finally. I know I know it's a kids show, but htye don't have to kiss they're relationship cna still be acknowledged.

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    Okay we both know it would be akward with Misty AND May, not to mention the fact that May really annoys me. I am sick of her character and I wish they would just get rid of her.

Kill her off the show XD

Years
    I do agree. I can't stand her bubbly airhead personality, but I would like to see Misty get jealous becuase she thinks May likes Ash when she doesn't. I jsut wnat ot see them fight over him and then have Misty admit her feelings tp Ash and Ash admit his to Misty. Then May can leave.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Yup.. May's annyoingly evil. That's one big reason why I want Misty back. May isn't too interesting either, all she cares about are contests and shopping. One very boring competition.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back