• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misty Returning To Anime Next Season?

Should Misty Return To The Anime?

• Yes

Votes: 24 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 8 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    Supreme Edgeboy Max said:
    Yup.. May's annyoingly evil. That's one big reason why I want Misty back. May isn't too interesting either, all she cares about are contests and shopping. One very boring competition.

I couldn't have said it better myself. I also find Max very whiney and he has no right to grab brock's ear (nor does May).

That is a Misty tradition, and I can't understand why they would get rid of her when she was the most popular character along with Ash.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Master Blaze said:
    I couldn't have said it better myself. I also find Max very whiney and he has no right to grab brock's ear (nor does May).

That is a Misty tradition, and I can't understand why they would get rid of her when she was the most popular character along with Ash.

Yeah, really. Actually I've never seen too many people who disliked Misty.... and a LOT of people dislike May. I do hope Misty comes back, though I doubt she will, I've seen quite a few of the newest Japanese episodes, they're way ahead of the english obviously and Misty still isn't back in them... T-T

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    Well, I usually watch clips from the next episode in Japan and I know that Misty isn't back yet. However they are still on the Battle Frontier, so there really isn't any way that she could be back anyways because it still is AG ;P

*Wishes Brock was gone for more than one season though* Tracey was a n00b but is more tolerable than May and Max.

Years
    thats a high possiblity misty-slave09 but still theres a chance that Max will go back to Petalburg City and learn how to become a gym leader whilst May stays and Tracey comes back in Max's place

Cast Lineup For The Next Season After Battle Frontier

Ash
    Misty
    Brock
    May
    Tracey

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Meh, it IS true that a lot of people like Misty, but um.. we can never be sure if Nintendo's hacked the rest of the people's brains with May's fanservice.

Robert's lineup is pretty good by the way. Sounds like a good little dreamteam to look forward to next season.

MistMermaid

Digimon is better!
    Years
    I also hope misty comes back.i actully like may better but misty is nice never mind me username i also doubt that misty will come back it would have been soooooooo nice if may and misty both come along with ash!!!!!!

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Nintendo doesn't know that shipping exists, and they couldn't care less.

The people who ship are out of the target age demographic anyway, so even if they did know, it's still no skin off their noses if they pit a few people who they consider too old to even be linking this sort of thing against each other. So everyone loses either way.

*thinks shipping is a waste of time, but oh well*

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Meh, Nintendo doesn't know WE exist. All the know is that money exists in our pockets. They'll probably do anything, they'll bring Misty back if they knew we'd buy tons of DVDs and watch Pokemon all day if they did.

Years
    Thanks for the good comment Max :) the lineup just came out of my head and i have listed it that way for many reasons

Reasons For Lineup
    1. Whenever Ash is busy with something Misty is Pikachu's backup trainer
    2. By having Tracey in the traveling party we'll probably hear less arguments between Ash & Misty as they'll never get lost
    3. It would be even funnier to see Misty KO Brock and Tracey at the same time if they misbehave
    4. May will have an older sister role model to look up to
    5. Ash & Misty can spend quality time together :D

The only time i seen Misty KO Ash & Brock at the same time was in the kids day episode during season one part 2 so it would be good to see her do it again but this time to Brock & Tracey

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Meh... May's like WAY younger than Ash and Misty. She can't be an older sister, even though we'd pair Brock and May even after the age gap.

Roy-Kun

t i t l e g o e s h e r e
    Years
    Err... seeing Misty again? >.>

Like i wrote in my other post, is a bad idea.

In first place, i don't know why Tajiri planned to have Misty in the Anime as a Main character if she is a Gym Leader! (same goes to Brock)

After all, i think that Misty must not come back because she is staying as Gym Leader, so blah.

And other thing: If Misty really comes back, then we will see the same booring thing about her: A crush on over a boy that she travels just for a short time and then... yah.

So blah, Pok?mon Advanced Generation is ok without Misty.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Red-kun said:
    In first place, i don't know why Tajiri planned to have Misty in the Anime as a Main character if she is a Gym Leader! (same goes to Brock)

The show's plot has only basic correlation with the game's plot; beyond the setting and the method of obtaining badges, almost all of it is creative license. Satoshi Tajiri (if he even had that much control over the anime) must have done something right; the show's lasted nearly a decade, with its current success stemming from the devotion to the characters that fans held in the early days. No show lasts unless its cast is appealing.

And other thing: If Misty really comes back, then we will see the same booring thing about her: A crush on over a boy that she travels just for a short time and then... yah.

AAML is a concept, not a reality; all the rumors and in-show nuance in the world don't make it solid fact, or even hint to the possibility of that as being a future plotline.

misty-slave09

Kasumi<3
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 12, 2009
    I Think this would be a good line-up:

1. Ash- Of course he's the main character
    2. Misty- She needs to come back she been gone 4 too long and she probably is gonna wanna catch new water pokemon
    3. Tracey- Pro.Oak will probably send Tracey to go and sketch the new pokemon from the new region
    4. Max- He will stay to learn more about pokemon and he'll probably look up to Tracey as a role model

As for Brock & May:

May- She'll stay in Hoenn and continue to become a coordinater and she'll make a couple of cameos
    Brock- He'll go back to Pewter City and run the gym again

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Red-Kun said:
    Err... seeing Misty again? >.>

Like i wrote in my other post, is a bad idea.

After all, i think that Misty must not come back because she is staying as Gym Leader, so blah.

So blah, Pok?mon Advanced Generation is ok without Misty.
    Tajiri had jack to do with the anime. Pokemon is his idea and he made basic outlines for the games, but aside from that...he just takes in the money. We'll never see her back though, it didn't happen after her first year gone, it's not going to happen after the fourth year.

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    Exactlly. The main reason why Brock came back was due to the fact that there was a major uproar because of his absents and that the saga that he was gone for was only a filler saga.

Misty missed out on a real saga. I like Misty but still I like her to have some honor and not being bash my May fans saying she does nothing. Why would you want her back? I mean let her be with peace with the honor she has left.

Years
    Well, Destiny Deoxys (a non Misty movie) gave Kids WB the highest ratings since 03. So yeah, and it's rather premature to speculate since we're not even at the Battle Frontier saga yet and even so, we have speculated the heck out of this.

I'm ready to lock this. We covered everything possible. Even beyond everything. Thank you for playing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back