• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MISTY!!! *Spoilters*

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Haruka said:
    WB?

I hope she stop pulling brock's ear... i hate that. :P

Preventing Love...
    Indeed, that is most of why I dislike her character and wish that she stays out of Hoenn (or at least out of Ash and co. way)

Tsukushi-chan

Evil Genius
    Years
    But if Kasumi stayed permanently wouldn't that make too many people in teh group? I mean, they're not teh Sailor Scouts y'know? Although, that'd be a funny idea. XD; (Sailor Satoshi!!)

I wished Kasumi had her hair down though, it looks so pretty that way. And I'm not exactly too keen on her new outfit though, it's too..... yellow. :p

It'd be really cool if Togepi evolved. It's been a baby for too long...

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
    I'm glad that Misty is back. I like the her new outfit. It would probably take some time for me to get use of seeing Misty and May in a same spot.

Haruka said:
    I hope she stop pulling brock's ear... i hate that.

Yeah, it's getting old and bored.

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    Tsukushi-chan said:
    But if Kasumi stayed permanently wouldn't that make too many people in teh group? I mean, they're not teh Sailor Scouts y'know? Although, that'd be a funny idea. XD; (Sailor Satoshi!!)

I wished Kasumi had her hair down though, it looks so pretty that way. And I'm not exactly too keen on her new outfit though, it's too..... yellow. :p

It'd be really cool if Togepi evolved. It's been a baby for too long...

XD now that would be funny , Sailor Satoshi!! Now don't get any ideas in your head XD j/k

Timbjerr

Years
    Tsuku just made another point...the group will consist of 4.5 members if Misty's stay is permanent, a group thet size is uncomprehendably large

Unown_

Years
    I was just wondering. Couldn't it be possible that Togepi and Corsola are the ONLY Pok?mon she has with her? Cuz Ash only took Pikachu with him to Houen/Hoenn and Brock only took Forrettress. Isn't it possible that Misty will do the same take-only-one-pokemon-able-to-battle thingy?

Q Man

Erm...
    Years
    Unown_ said:
    I was just wondering. Couldn't it be possible that Togepi and Corsola are the ONLY Pok?mon she has with her? Cuz Ash only took Pikachu with him to Houen/Hoenn and Brock only took Forrettress. Isn't it possible that Misty will do the same take-only-one-pokemon-able-to-battle thingy?
    It would seem that way, since in the preview you only see her throw one Pok?ball, most likely the one containing Corsola (That's the only Pok?ball she has that looks like that, if I remember correctly) So, we'll just have to wait and see.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Yeah, the group would be pretty large if Misty stayed permanently. I hope that she does, and then they can make Masato leave. That'd make it even between the boys/girls, plus it'll be kind of funny to watch how Misty and May fight over Ash. :P

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Kayleigh said:
    Yeah, the group would be pretty large if Misty stayed permanently. I hope that she does, and then they can make Masato leave. That'd make it even between the boys/girls, plus it'll be kind of funny to watch how Misty and *** fight over Ash. :P

*pulls out Haruka banner and flags, as the Kasumi banners are thrown into the garbage can*

ahem... Advanceshippy go go!

Though now the pokeshippers are most likely to go crazy from overjoy now, i still think kasumi should stay. She has been with us for 5 years now, it's too evil to just boot her out of the show like that even if advanceshippy > pokeshippy. She can still travel with the group you know regarldess of whoever gets satoshi *coughHarukacough*

Q Man

Erm...
    Years
    Hmm, to the best of my knowledge, the boy (Brendan) from R/S hasn't appeared in the anime as of yet. Perhaps they have some kind of purpose for his arrival in the show, possibly as a method to have May leave? (just an idea, it'll probably never happen)

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Yeah, that makes a lot of sense! On the game they're supposedly neighbors, so it'd work out well. ^_^

waaaaaahhhhh (smacks around with her mallet against everyone who doesn't want Misty to come back :Rambo:
    Does'nt anyone think about what Ash wants??
    I think he really missed her and wants her to stay with him,and as i've seen his reaction on Misty when she returned was pretty good,so we all can assume he's happy with her,and I'm happy when he's happy,haha :P

and sorry for my bad english!!

Mystic Mew

~Mew, mew, mew~
    Years
    Cayenne's Legend said:
    waaaaaahhhhh (smacks around with her mallet against everyone who doesn't want Misty to come back :Rambo:
    Does'nt anyone think about what Ash wants??
    I think he really missed her and wants her to stay with him,and as i've seen his reaction on Misty when she returned was pretty good,so we all can assume he's happy with her,and I'm happy when he's happy,haha :P

and sorry for my bad english!!

You have seen that episode??? You come from Japan?

Unown_

Years
    The picture that i have attached appears during the commercial break. Around the time when "Who's That Pok?mon?" starts in the dubbed version. During the first few episodes of AG only Ash and May/Haruka were visible. When Masato appeared in the third ep, he was added to the pic in the same ep. When Brock appeared (I believe that was the 4th ep), he was added the picture too in the same ep, resulting the same picture that I have attached. (All right, almost the same. The real picture has a Groundon logo on the back, i've removed it for website purposes.)

Anyway during the Misty returning ep, she is not added to this picture. Does that mean Misty will not stay long with Ash and co?

Last edited:

Timbjerr

Years
    Unown_ said:
    The picture that i have attached appears during the commercial break. Around the time when "Who's That Pok?mon?" starts in the dubbed version. During the first few episodes of AG only Ash and May/Haruka were visible. When Masato appeared in the third ep, he was added to the pic in the same ep. When Brock appeared (I believe that was the 4th ep), he was added the picture too in the same ep, resulting the same picture that I have attached. (All right, almost the same. The real picture has a Groundon logo on the back, i've removed it for website purposes.)

Anyway during the Misty returning ep, she is not added to this picture. Does that mean Misty will not stay long with Ash and co?
    I was just thing of that when I was looking at Serebii's episode pics...I figured her absence in that picture is just the proof I need to prove she will not return permanently...of course, there is the slim chance that she might be added to the picture in the next episode...

Back