• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misty

Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2005
    I havent watched pokemon in forever and turned it on today and saw there was no misty. Can anyone let me kno wat happened?

jc_rcw

:God:
    Years
  • She left the group and became the cerulean city gym leader again because her sisters went away or something like that.I think this isn't supposed to be here but I'm not a mod so we'll have to wait.

Kipkip

Join the Revolution
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jun 24, 2007
    I moved it to where I think it belongs.

Master Kwesi Nkromah

"Pokéfan Kwesi"
    Years
  • Yeah, I think this is a good place for it.
    Lol, I'm glad someone asked because i had no idea what happened to her and ive been watching (again) for about a month or two... ehh Since when did Misty become good enough to run a Gym.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Actually, she wasn't filling in for her sisters, only acting as an interim gym leader while they were on a trip around the world. They've returned since, but Misty has decided to stay...probably because the sisters return happened halfway through the Hoenn arc.

Meh... =/

Years
  • Yeah, it's too bad Misty is gone but she does come back for a teeny bit, then goes off again back to Cerulean City. I like May a lot though, so I don't mind them trading places for a while.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • OMFG I miss Misty so much. I grew up watching her and Brock and the two them are my idols(Ash too, duh) Its terrible that they took her out. Maybe thats why I dont watch some eppys of Hoenn, no offense but I dont like May too much. She is a scardycat. Compared to Misty, Misty had better pokemon.

Back