• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misty's Back?!?!?

Years
  • I was watching a rerun on Ash's battle with Gary on 'Kids WB' (part of WB, American Station, maybe elsewhere too...) when I saw that they were advertising a preview of the next season this Saturday(3/13)! And what I saw completely threw me off guard! I saw two quick shots of Misty, one where she was holding a glowing white object (you can guess what's happening there) and the other her throwing a Pok?ball! Although I spoiled myself on how long she's gonna stay, I can't wait until she comes back, assuming that Kids WB doesn't screw everything up!

For all you lucky Pok?maniacs who have Kids WB, don't miss it! Also watch all of the 'Greatest Battles' episodes all this week!

I'll see if I can upload those episodes online...

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Nah, I don't think she's back. Perhaps she just visited them and will move out again >D If she's coming back, I'm sorry, but Ima have to scream.. O.o; So I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you =/

*dies*

T3hCoM

Lunatic Moon Rabbit
    Years
  • She only appears for 2 eps, then, it's sayonara. Yessss!!!! She's not staying! :laugh:

But, you never know what will happen on the future.

Only time will tell.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Yeah, Misty is only coming back for two episodes. And something surprising does happen in one of them! I wish she would stay though. ;_; I haven't been able to get used to May, and they could use another girl...

Years
  • If you've checked the other threads in this forum recently, you'd see that I KNOW THAT!!! Geez, you think that some people like Pok?mon for other reasons. Besides, if you don't catch it on Saturday, then people in America would have to wait until fall to see those episodes!

May's too much of a girl!

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Oct 11, 2014
    Kasumi comes back a few times, and there are several episodes featuring her alone. I believe it happened last year in Japan, but I don't remember exactly.....she will not come back for good at this point. I think she is quite comfortable with her place in pokemon housou.

Years
  • Those episodes you're talking about are in the seperate series 'Pok?mon Housou', and yes, two of those episodes did happen last year. Too bad it's not going to air anytime soon (if ever!) anywhere else besides Japan. *sob*

*coosh coosh* Go Hamtaro!

I'd rather see Misty in two episodes than never! Gosh, it's like a reunion of old pals.

Grr... Kids WB has moved the preview of the new season till next Saturday! (3/20)

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Crush_on_May said:
    She only appears for 2 eps, then, it's sayonara. Yessss!!!! She's not staying!

Hey!I'm starting to like ya! xD Thank God she's on two episodes.. Dang it, she's such a bug hater *poor bugs..* And May's more mature than her, and prettier too!

May's too much of a girl!

What the?! Misty's too much of a girl to me, you see how dumb she looks when she looks at bugs? O_o;; Yes, I just got a grudge on Misty, maybe its her temper..

*dies*

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • now now...settle down. It seems to me that there are two kinds of people in this world: Those that cried all night when Misty left the show, and those that threw a party when she left the show.

I am the latter ^.^ I'm okay with seeing Misty back for one or two episodes, but if they make her a permanent character again, I'll cuss the show's producers out. It seemed that she served no purpose in later Johto episodes and the only reason for the episode "Just Add Water" is to make those fans of Misty feel special cuz she will leave the series in less than thirty episodes.

Years
  • Sorry, but I'd like Misty back soon. After seeing 'Gotta Catch ya Later' episode, I realized that there's more to Pok?mon that just Ash!

To comment of the girly issue, I think May's the one who acts much more girlish. She complains about EVERYTING!!!! And being scared of bugs? Everyone's got a phobia! May's prettier? Man, open your eyes! All the girls look the same to me! I only care about their attitudes towards other people and maybe Pok?mon. And I just adore her temper towards Ash! It's so cute.

P.S. Even though I'd love to see Misty back, I don't at the same time! I'd like to see Ash and friends manage without her and see what happens. Maybe Ash would fall for a girl besides Misty...

I hope not!

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Well, in my opinion May's prettier. She's got this nice face, while Misty's got this ugly mug, that's just my opinion. Unfourtunately, I think Ash is gonna go with Misty, although I think May's better for him. =/

Actually, I threw the biggest dang party when Misty dissapeared, I couldn't stop smiling =D But I didn't like that she took Togepi, he's soo kawaii =3

*dies*

Years
  • FYI, Misty does come back. She returns for 2 whole episodes and then returns back to the Gym she doesnt stay, i know i bet you want Misty to go back with the group but nope we might not hear from her until the tournament for the Hoenn region. If you want to know what happens during the 2 episodes when she returns get tell me and i will galdly write what happens... :classic:

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Yes, yes, yes, dgle, we all know you hate May. You don't have to yell it --;;

Advanced grl, we all pretty know what's gonna happen. We all know she comes back in two episodes, someone above already mentioned that o_o

*dies*

Aimy

Goddess-Second Class
    Years
  • Here they haven't started the May episodes but I don't think Misty's that bad although I am going to miss her a bit...

Back