• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MLU's Pokemon Extravaganza!

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2010
    Hey MLU! Do you have either an adamant or jolly shiny larvitar or shiny adamant absol ut? If you don't, could you maybe catch a shiny absol for me? I think its a swarm pokemon in platinum.

MLU

Returning Tradesman
    Years
    Hey MLU! Do you have either an adamant or jolly shiny larvitar or shiny adamant absol ut? If you don't, could you maybe catch a shiny absol for me? I think its a swarm pokemon in platinum.

Sure! I'll work on your request and PM you when I'm done.

EDIT: Do you want my Shiny EV'd Shiny Absol perhaps?

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2010
    Sure! I'll work on your request and PM you when I'm done.

EDIT: Do you want my Shiny EV'd Shiny Absol perhaps?

Nahh, I'm thinking I'm gonna set it aside for learning how to Ev train myself (No offense, I see a lot of people who do it on here exceptionally well)....I think the concept is kinda cool, but I'll be totally clueless until I learn it myself : ) Plus, I doubt I have anything you'd really really want for it. I was going to trade you a shiny jolly UT female vaporeon for it BTW. Hope thats something you'd want?

uchiha sasuke

2337-8711-7616
    Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2020
    Thank you so much MLU.

You're a great help.
    Sorry for the delay, I had some communication errors.

Till next time, see you!

I am glad that your new thread is so popular...

Back