• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mmmm... food~

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    If it's covered in cheese or smothered in peppers and onions, I'll be all over it. I'm particularly fond of Mexican cuisine in general. My favorite restaurant chain is unquestionably Chipotle. ^_^

Aello

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    I love food. I like Chinese/Japanese and Mexican food, and Southern food and... anything. I love to cook. I cook something from scratch most nights of the week.

I also love baking cookies and cakes. And biscuits. I really love biscuits.

When I'm bored I go on Pinterest and look at pictures of food. Actually that's how I plan my grocery list every week.

manadhon

RTX-008L
    Years
    I was raised by a Mexican vegetarian and a Midwesterner, who mother is from the deep south, so my taste in food is very broad. I love large, hearty meals, more so for the satisfaction of feeling full than anything else, and I'll eat just about anything.

Few people in my community are adventurous at all (even he to force my best friend to try something I knew he would like, which he did greatly), and it's very frustrating really. There are so many dishes I wish to taste, especially Spanish cuisine (I've fallen in love with the country as it were), and they're all stuck in their isolated bubbles.

The only thing I can't stand though, is spicy food. The heat, the burning sensation, it's so unappealing that I stray away from it like the plague. No matter how adventurous I am, it just doesn't work.

Years
    well in my case i like italian food and japanese because my mothers is italian and father japanese, hate spice foods >.< too hot for my taste, but sweet are te best \o/ macarons, cupcakes, cakes, blueberry and cherry cheesecake pies ummm annnnd of course chocolate!
    chocolate and chocolate!

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    I love spicy food. I love sweet food. I love sour food.

I love it all. Food is food; you can't judge it.

My favourite food would be... Idk, there's just too much I always forget.

Oh hey cheesecake!!,,,

Back