• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Moderator's Choice [December 2004] // Pok?mon Alexandrite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2011
    welcome back so me and every 1 were wondering when the hack coming out

Jeremy???

Josh is my Pearl Name
    Years
  • You know, we ALL are wondering when this promising hack is going to be put into gameplay (e.g. Beta, Finished product)! I'm looking foward to this!
    ~Kalkris

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
  • Hey i actually agree with cc, if you dont post screens ppl dont get interested (i learnt that the hard way) but I think this hack is popular enough, so it might not need too many screen shots, but just dont let ppl forget about it :P

love that intro screen shot

Superiority

GFX/Rm2k3 Wizard
    Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2005
    mewthree9000 said:
    Well, I've been working hard all month >< I got a suitable demo... But if you find any errors leave me the hell alone... It only goes up to Sone Town and your first introduction with Elm and vision of Mewthree being captured.. There is a glitch in the ending credits where the person disappers but I'm gonna fix that when I get time. PLEASE N00BS DONT STEAL MY SPRITES! I BEG YOU! I DONT WANNA HAVE TO BE THE ONE THAT KILLS YOU!

Pokemon Alexandrite
    ---------------
    Demo V0.8
    --------------
    why did you link us to the brain eating thing?

Years
  • Ok... I am going to work some today or tomorrow... Depending I am about to goto sleep. I updated the first post. Go read it I updated stats and added a link to the story, Legacy Of Mewthree. If you want to get more out of Alexandrite read it. More chapters soon.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Um...

Someone might of asked mewthree but when are you gonna post a beta, and what emulator will the rom work on. I've got GBA's virtual or Visual Boy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back