• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: ModExe - Emerald

Days
    • Seen Apr 25, 2024
    I have several versions of ModExe FR. I can send them via PM, but you can easly download them from Whack a Hack
    hi do you still have the mirror link for a fire red version, which base version does it use? 1.1 or 1.0?

Timz0r

I lick rocks for science.
    Days
    • Seen today
    It seems the TM for Bulk Up doesn't really get updated with the Unlimited TM thing within ModExe for Emerald and I have no idea how to fix that besides messing around with hack.ini file. There's a chance other TM's might be affected as well. It's only grafical though, since I still get the unlimited effect.

I even tried undoing this and do the hex edit myself, but alas, this doesn't get fixed iether.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240309-134542.png
      Screenshot_20240309-134542.png
      37.5 KB · Views: 6
    Last edited:
    Back