• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Moi Blog ~ Just about Everything

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2008
    I have been posting hints about it in other threads and here is the full deal. Chrono Tron My Blog has been officially open to the public for 7 days and it is doing pretty well.

Chrono Tron Contains the latest News, Information, Reviews, Tutorials, Rantings, Rankings and Sarcams about
    1) Technology >> Internet, Hardware, Software, Blogging, etc
    2) World News
    3) Sports
    4) Music, Movies, Fiction
    5) Politics and Religion

and Loads, Loads more. Be sure to read it and give me your comments, Critisicm and the usual ones. Hope you like to my blog.

Link:: https://chronotron.wordpress.com

~ Chrono Cr@cker

Last edited:

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    You kinda forgot to give the link...
    Edit: Ah! There it is! XD

Wow. That's quite big for a blog. It looks really neat!

Last edited:

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    I will insist that Robo put a stop to seperate blog threads.

*doesn't find them interesting in any way and they can't be rated*

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2008
    Well, that's just your feeling! And you said Wordpress was "fugly". I strongly disagree. It is "fgorgeous". The best I've ever seen. It can even be used as a CMS with some slight modding and it definitely rocks.

Thanks Coolmaster, Please do keep visiting my blog.

~ CC

aRedMoon

Years
    It is fugly. The fonts are much too large by default, and the admincp is just atrocious. I prefer IBP 2.1 to it. -_-

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2008
    Koroku said:
    It is fugly. The fonts are much too large by default, and the admincp is just atrocious. I prefer IBP 2.1 to it. -_-
    Hmm...I don't agree with you on this one point. The only disadvantages of Wordpress according to me are - You cannot have any other layout than the pre-config'ed ones. And, There is no feature for Meta Keywords & Descriptions.

~ CC

aRedMoon

Years
    Chrono Cr@cker said:
    Hmm...I don't agree with you on this one point. The only disadvantages of Wordpress according to me are - You cannot have any other layout than the pre-config'ed ones. And, There is no feature for Meta Keywords & Descriptions.

~ CC
    That's called you build your own "blog" thing and use that. >_>

aRedMoon

Years
    It's written "j00"

And the colors are decent enough, but the banner phails.

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2008
    Okay, Can you people just check out my posts and give me some tips, comments, critisicm, ratings, reviews, suggestions, etc as to how I can improve my Blog. My Visitors have started to increase and Technorati is a big boon for bloggers.

BTW, Greg was that you who gave this thread a 1.00 rating. LOL!

~ CC

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    I enjoy reading your blog... Though that story you told had to be one you found on teh internet, it sounds SO familiar XD

7/10 cause I like teh literature D:

Back