• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Moments in the games which made you go... "eh?"

Years
    How can you fly on a Taillow in the first place? They're about the size of a sparrow.

Trainer: *sits on Taillow* Go, Chirpy! Let's fly to Fortree City!
    Taillow: x_x *squished*

Also, the Magma/Aqua thing- let's submerge the whole world in water. It'll be better for all of us.

XD Yeah, sure.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2006
    when my sister got a shiny clefa when 1. i've played much longer than her 2. i've never even seen a shiny (exect for red garadose)

and when my friend told me he breed marshtomp w/ buetyfly and got mudkips that knew poison sting

Last edited:

mew_rocks

Sell the kids for food
    Years
    When you beat the elite 4 over and over again, and they keep saying the same crap! Also when you talk to people over and over again its always the same boring line, as if they wouldnt get annoyed! Not that it matters they're still great games.

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2006
    I taught surf to my ziggzagoon for a laugh than when I used it on water: Zigzaggoon used surf and I'm sitting on it. I mean how can u sit on it, it will drown!

My friend said that when he caught a missingno and brought it to the Poke Centre it looked like a man.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    My sister shown me the interview thing on Emerald, then went to the TV to see the broadcast. It was something like this:

"What do pokemon mean to you?"
    "ABSOLUTLY!"
    "That was inspirational! "ABSOLUTLY!""

Oh, and "The air here is tasty"

burnthechavs

The best at being the worst...
    Years
    hows about how you can catch a pokemon that falls asleep mid battle, but can't just throw a masterball at the sleeping snorlax, or even get into a fight with it before it wakes up!!

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I found another, its something like this:

Man in Brock's gym: Your hot, but Brock's hotter

Haha, I know what it was supposed to mean but they could've got him to say something else...

bluestorm

Lucario and Mudkip! BLUE PWNS!
    Years
    Ok, let me give it a go! When my Swampert beat a trainer's sandslash in one move and then the trainer's pokemon stayed there as she sent her Wartortleout, and then the sandslash had the same colors as wartoirtle! That's creepy, but also very cool!

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
    I might have said this already. In Stadium, I was using a Drowzee. I used Metronome. Next thing I knew, he was floating in midair. It chose Fly.
    I also used Substitute with my Moltres and used Fly. A flying doll. Cute.

Keruri

Espeon Lover
    Years
    oh I ALWAYS wonder about this one: you can walk into anyones house, any time of day, and they dont do anything. they just sit there. What if I was a murderer? oh no, they dont care. haha x3 And in saphire, there's a kid in a house in pacifidlog town. He asks you where your from, and you get the options YES or NO. What? so then you pick one, and the kid says, "Yes/No town? I've never heared of a place like that!" well duh kid. they dont exist X3 lol

Keruri

Espeon Lover
    Years
    oh ,I gots some more.
    Heres one for all video games, exept the sims and some others. Characters don't eat. or sleep. And in all the games exept g/s/c, its ALWAYS daytime. And it never rains or snows (although this was kinda fixed in r/s/e). one more, why is gyrados half flying? he cant learn fly...

Back