• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Monday Night Combat

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
Years
  • Wikipedia said:
    MNC is a class-based third person shooter game in which two teams are pitted against each other in a fictional combat sport similar to tower defense. The competitors on each team are clones, and the goal is to destroy the other team's Moneyball, a stationary objective which houses the team's money, while protecting their own. It is presented to the player as the Monday Night sport of the future.

https://www.uberent.com/

This is the game many people have been calling Team Fortress 3. Has anyone played it? Feel free to give opinions and any thoughts.

I bought it yesterday because of the TF2 bonus items. >.>

The game looks pretty sweet. I'm currently still downloading it because of my crappy ISP.

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
  • https://www.uberent.com/

This is the game many people have been calling Team Fortress 3. Has anyone played it? Feel free to give opinions and any thoughts.

I bought it yesterday because of the TF2 bonus items. >.>

The game looks pretty sweet. I'm currently still downloading it because of my crappy ISP.

Its been out on Xbox for months, and it really is a solid title. For what you pay for it, it really is awesome.

Not to mention, the DLC for it is Free.

Years
  • I'm also waiting to download it, because it's not on an unmetered server for me, so I'm spacing the download out or until it's hosted locally.

It should be good, though.

Back