• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Monotype Challenge (Ver. 2.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022

Since EJ didn't answer yet, you're in.

Since you're doing Steel-type, you're allowed to import two Eggs of your choosing, so your request is approved.

No, we've got all your info. All we needed was your User-name (which we can see), your version (HeartGold), and your team (which you're not too sure of yet, right?).

No problem, EJ. I was just checking the thread for new recruits, and I noticed the 'Fire-type import Eggs', so I checked it out.

I found a Charmander in the Wild once...

Edit: Update coming soon. I plan on going from now until midnight, so expect a long post.

What, pokemon yellow? Lol or perhaps a lil cheating?

Btw, normally I'd say no to bringing somebody never found in the game (i.e. Piplup/riolu) but I think Porygon Z did it with a metagross and I never called him on it.

Arcelio

This was a triumph.
    Years
    What, pokemon yellow? Lol or perhaps a lil cheating?

Btw, normally I'd say no to bringing somebody never found in the game (i.e. Piplup/riolu) but I think Porygon Z did it with a metagross and I never called him on it.

Well, I think it's a bit late to call that rule, considering you said it was okay to bring in a Pichu if you do the Electric-type Challenge, so you'd be a bit late on that one.

Cheating? Me? Neva!

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2010
    Just to clear...

So, just to clear things up, am I good? I have a prospective team in mind, and I'm gonna have to catch a few Magnemites to do it. (Need the Metal Coats)

Empoleon
    Lucario
    Steelix
    Scizor
    Magnezone
    (OPEN SLOT/STILL UP FOR GRABS)

Need to take a look at ALL steel types. (May wait til after challenge to add.)

yomamathecableguy

Has a lot of projects going on
    Years
    So wait, I'm doing a Fire-type challenge.. am I allowed to import a Houndour egg? That would be helpful so I won't have to do the first 3 gyms with one Pokemon. >.>

Arcelio

This was a triumph.
    Years
    So, just to clear things up, am I good? I have a prospective team in mind, and I'm gonna have to catch a few Magnemites to do it. (Need the Metal Coats)

Empoleon
    Lucario
    Steelix
    Scizor
    Magnezone
    (OPEN SLOT/STILL UP FOR GRABS)

Need to take a look at ALL steel types. (May wait til after challenge to add.)

Those look fine. The only question I have is, how exactly do you intend on Magnezone? You can only get it through Pokemon D/P/Pt, and only by training it in Mt. Cornet. I think you'll have to stick with Magneton.

Other than that, everything looks fine. EJ did say that Trade Evolutions are okay, so go nuts with Steelix and Scizor. Magnezone though, you'll have to get the okay from him.

So wait, I'm doing a Fire-type challenge.. am I allowed to import a Houndour egg? That would be helpful so I won't have to do the first 3 gyms with one Pokemon. >.>

Yes, you can import a single Houndour Egg, but not Magby, or anything else.

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2010
    Okay. I'll wait for the okay on Magnezone. I simply didn't think there would be a problem. (After all, didnt EJ himself use a Glaceon?)

It's kinda scary how long I've kept up with this thread, but waited to start.

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    Athprim your team is fine. Feel free to trade a magneton to Sinnoh and evolve it. I did in fact do it with Eevee and Glaceon.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2010
    -Picked Lyra instead of Ethan(Gold) this time.
    -Woke up and went downstairs to say hi to mom, and she gave me a few goodies, including my backpack.
    -Went outside and was ambushed by Gold's Marril. That thing sure is jumpy. Took cover in Professor Elm's lab.
    -Obtained totodile. Now my Rival will have chikorita, and I will have a good HM slave.
    -Followed Elm's instructions and went toward Mr. Pokemon's house. Was ambushed by an old guy in Cherrygrove on my way there, who bribed me with running shoes. Got the Pokedex from Oak.
    -Got a call from Elm saying a "terrible" thing has happened, started heading back...
    -Ambushed by a redheaded boy in Cherrygrove city. Scratched his stolen Chikorita to death and stole his trainer card.
    -Went back to Elm and told him the redhead's name, Silver.
    -Went back to route 29 where Ethan taught me how to catch pokemon. I then caught a lvl 2 Pidgey immediatly.
    -Leveled up pidgey with no help from totodile. Fought a few trainers and went in dark cave.
    -Caught a lvl 4 Zubat.
    -Trained the zubat till he was level 12
    -Headed to the sprout tower.
    -Laughed at all the bellsprouts using vine whip on zubat.
    -Proceeded up to the top of the tower.
    -Watched my rival as he beat the master sage.
    -Used pidgey and zubat to beat the master sage.
    -Obtained the flash tm.
    -Headed to Violet city cym.
    -Zubat spams bite and destroys both trainers inside.
    -Confronted Falkner
    GYM BATTLE
    -Zubat managed to kill the first pidgey without any trouble. Bite is pretty powerful in the early game.
    -Pidgeotto was sent out by Falkner.
    -I use supersonic and luckily it hits. That would stall me some time.
    -I used bite until Zubat fainted.
    -I sent out pidgey, who was level 15 at the time.
    -I used quick attack... CRITICAL HIT! Pidgeotto faints.
    -Falkner hands me his badge and the deed to the gym.(one of those is a lie :lol: )
    -Headed to the next route...
    Current party

Pidgey Lvl 15 Quirky Nature
    -Tackle
    -Sand Attack
    -Gust
    -Quick Attack

Zubat Lvl 13 Impish Nature
    -Leech Life
    -Astonish
    -Supersonic
    -Bite

Totodile(Hm slave in the future)

Arcelio

This was a triumph.
    Years
    *Yawn* Late update is late. Sorry bout that, folks. Had some things to take care of, PSPs to fix, and a flu to get over. But, I'm back now, so I'll update with my usual humor (which was absent the last update). To make sure no one gets confused, I'll be writing my update from the first-person perspective.

• Woke up in the Rocket's Warehouse, surrounded by unconscious Electrodes. This is why I don't go to rave parties. You always wake up around some weird ****, and waking up next to Electrodes definitely rank pretty highly on that scale.
    • While I was passed out, all the Rockets left, and they disarmed all their traps while leaving. That was kind of nice of them. Still doesn't change the fact that they tried to hustle me near the Lake of Rage.
    • Speaking of which, who decided to name it the 'Lake of Rage'? That's gotta be one, if not the, most cliched name I have ever heard. If a Gyarados (or was it a swarm of Gyarados?) really made that entire lake, shouldn't it be called 'Lake of Gyarados'?
    • Well, the Snorlax that was blocking Mahogany's Gym is now gone, but that RageCandyBar prick is still sitting there. It's seriously starting to agitate me.
    • Left Tauros at the head of the pack (so to speak) and entered the Gym. This place'll be easy-peasy. Tauros can easily curb-stomp the Pokemon in here, and Togetic can pick up any slack with Fire Blast.
    • Okay, so the entire Gym is basically sliding ice blocks from one place to another, and then sliding on the ice. That's kind of lame. They should have made it so that there's a Hail storm inside the Gym, with Hail hitting you every turn. Now that would have been difficult.
    • Some 'Boarder' asked me if I was cold. It's freaking cold enough to make ice in here! Yes, I'm ****ing cold!
    • I was told Pryce's secret...and it doesn't make any sense. For one, he's an old man. If he tried to climb on top of cold ice, he'd probably slip, fall, and dislocate his hip. Second, so what if he is strong? It's not like I'm going to fight this old man with my fists. I'm going to send out my well trained animals (which consist of a ferret, bull, cow, bird, monkey, giraffe, and this weird egg...thing.) to attack his animals. Then, if I lose, I'll just listen to his stories about the 'Good ole days' and how he fought in the war, until he talks himself to sleep (or he needs to change his adult diapers). Then I'll just take a badge and leave.
    • Getting to Pryce wasn't even a challenge. Talked to him and, before he could start rambling about 'young-ins' and 'getting off his lawn', I challenged him to a battle.

• Stupid old man froze my Persian with a Blizzard attack from Piloswine. He shall pay.
    • Persian thawed out with 3 HP left. Yeah, I'm gonna have to bench you on this one, Persian. I don't want you to have to fight that Dewgong so close to KO'd status.
    • Sent out Miltank, the best Normal-type Wall Pokemon that you can get this early in the game.
    • Paralyzed his Dewgong on the first hit with Body Slam. He told me his middle name was Willow, in the middle of the battle. Seriously, who took this guy off his meds?
    • One more Body Slam and Dewgong is done for the day. The Glacier Badge is mine!

• He also gave me TM 07, Hail. Not like I'm ever going to need it, so to EBAY it goes!
    • Oh great. The first step I take outside of the Gym, I get a call from the Pedo Professor himself, Elm. Why can't any of these people lose my number?
    • Oh great. Team Rocket took over the Radio Tower. Now I, playing the role of the cliche hero, after drag my lazy ass all the way back to Goldenrod, save an entire tower from an evil, not-so-powerful organization, and drive them off. Can't we just call the cops and hope they send in the SWAT team?
    • Healed up the team at the PokeCenter, since they deserved it after kicking Pryce's ass.
    • I saw Suicune trapped by some trees, and I could have saved it. I didn't. Screw Suicune. If I save it, that bastard Eusine will just keep following me until I bludgeon him to death with my PokeGear. It's just not worth it.
    • Yay! I found TM 65, Shadow Claw! This is going straight to Ambipom (who needs a better way to take down Ghosts). I also taught Shadow Ball to Togetic, getting rid of Yawn in the process. By the time I find any other decent Normal-type Pokemon, I'll already have access to Ultra Balls.
    • After stopping at the Ecruteak PokeCenter, I made a quick switch on the PC with Girafarig and Furret. Togetic and Miltank are gonna be sitting out for a while.
    • Trained Girafarig and Furret to match the general levels of the rest of the team, Level 41.
    • I trekked back to Violet City and withdrew Totodile and Bellsprout. Off to Dark Cave! With all but 2 HM (Waterfall and Rock Climb), there's no way that they can stop me from getting Teddiursa!
    • Oh shi-! Wild Dunsparce in Dark Cave! Mine!
    • Yay! Caught a Dunsparce in Dark Cave! Didn't nickname him, and he got sent to the PC. I'm gonna withdraw him as soon as I catch my Teddiursa and get the hell outta here.
    • Found a Max Ether embedded inside a crumbling rock, so I had Furret Rock Smash it.
    • After saving my file five times, the game refuses to register my save. I wasted hours training my Pokemon up, only to end up with nothing. I quit. There are many other ways to waste my time, and frankly, I'm ****ing pissed off that I lost, not only hours of grinding, but a Dunsparce too. Do you know how rare that is where there isn't a Swarm going on!? I quit. Goodbye.

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    Damn, I keep losing the best competitors =/ Thats just so terrible man....

Azure's gone....toxic potato can't find his DS or something...

Nohr

Long-time Trainer
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 24, 2016
    I beat Bugsy with Relative ease, and am now anxiously awaiting my Smoochum's evolution.

Ran through the Illex forest, and made Chikorita my Cut-slave, for now. Training a bit before I face Whitney.

As it stands,

smoochum, Level 21

Lapras, level 18.

I'm really enjoying the ice-type, as it's a type I rarely play with, at all. I have no doubt that I'll make it all the way.

Don't worry, EJ. I might be new, but I promise I'll stick around. :D

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    And you're using my type so you share my woes.

Good luck bro. =]

TotoPacMan

*insert witty title*
    Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2024
    .Ej, you aren't losing everyone. There's still at least 5 people left:)

UPDATE:
    technically, i just became champ for the second time. beat Blue's Pidgeot with two of Drakon's Thunderbolts. Think I'll fight Red this time, though. Drakon can now learn Earthquake due to evolution, so I probably should try. I finally have my finished Team, with it being Aero (newly(again) named Pidgeot), Drakon(Dragonite), Jack Frost (shiny Delibird), Steel(Skarmory), Nightowl(Noctowl), and Batty (EPIC Crobat). So, from last time, I beat Surge right when I got to Kanto. Easier than expected. Except for Electabuzz (damn him).went through Saffron to Celadon and owned Erika. back to Cerulean, but no Gym leader. Or radio. Pissed off that I was missing my programs (MAH PROGRAMZ!!!! NOOOOEEEZZZ!!!), i hurried to lavender to get a EXPN. Card, only to find out there was NO POWER. After many events (rocket guy, finding part), the power's back on and i can listen to my programs (yaaaaaaay). Back to misty, i beat her down after a pretty intense fight.Back to Saffron, I beat down Sabrina mainly by Biting then healing with Batty. Through Cycling Road, killed everything (Aero, peck it's brain out!),and got to Fuchia. Jasmine was made short work of by Nightowl's Extrasensory. Killed off the Snorlax (forgot to steal Leftovers:() and went to Pewter. Decided on a few things: i got bored and trained other people, including a Starly (now Staraptor) Surskit (now Masquerain), and Spearow (now Fearow), for funz (and if i need some help...) Then I took on Brock, beating him down with mostly Steel. Then across the sea to Cinnabar, no gym, so off to Seafoam. Got to Blaine and got him with unevoled Dragonair Drakon's Aqua Tail after an extremely tough fight (i whited out once). Got Blue to do his damn job (damn slackers), and beat him pretty easily. I love that dragon. and I LOVE that Bat.

All i need for Mt.Silver is rock climb and strength, right? anyways,

Team: (i'm tired of my servers(said this site was down all day)so no pics)

Aero Lv.55
    Twister
    Sand-Attack
    Wing Attack
    Quick Attack
    NOTES:Twister sucks, to be replaced with mirror move, everything else stays unless i go get steel wing TM and Giga Impact TM, then Bye bye Sand attack and Quick attack.

Drakon (Dragonite
    ) Lv.55
    Wing Attack (no Aqua tail cuz i needed a STAB move. Same power w/STAB,though.)
    Thunderbolt
    Flamethrower
    Dragon Rush
    NOTES: I fricken love this Dragon. had to lose Aqua Tail for wing attack cuz i like STAB

Jack Frost Lv.55
    Headbutt
    Ice Beam
    Water Pulse
    Fly
    NOTES: Stats kinda suck, but can still freeze it up pretty well (STAB rox)

Steel Lv.55
    Night Slash
    Slash
    Steel Wing
    Air Slash
    NOTES: Pretty epic, but i need an Aerial Ace TM for him, cuz his Sp.Atk sucks for air slash

Nightowl Lv.55
    Air Slash
    Psychic
    Hypnosis
    Shadow Ball
    NOTES:Psychic rocks all up in this place. Other moves rock, too.

Batty Lv.55
    Air Slash
    Confuse Ray
    Sludge Bomb
    Bite
    NOTES: I NEEEED to lose bite. Might replace SB with Cross Poison. other wise, I love this bat.

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2010
    I may rethink my team a little. The egg thing has been bugging me and I may just start anew with a different type. It "steel" may be viable, but I dunno...the fact that this challenge should be done with guys you could normally catch in the game is knocking on my small bit of OCD...lols. Don't worry though EJ, as soon as i figure out what i want im gonna start.

EDIT: AND I have to get my friend to help me transfer my event Jirachi back to pearl. >.<

Last edited:

Arcelio

This was a triumph.
    Years
    Date Beginning: May 16th, 2010
    Name: Gold
    Version: SoulSilver
    Type: Water

• There's an old man in my room, and he's showing me a Marill. What the hell did I drink last night?
    • Am I a boy or a girl? You can't tell by just looking at me?! I'm a boy, *******.
    • Tell you my name? You can't even tell what gender I am when you're looking straight at me, and you want a name?! And besides that, who the hell are you, and how did you get in my house!?
    • Fine, I'll give you a name, if you promise to get the hell out of here. The name's Arcelio. It's Latin for 'altar to heaven'. There, I told you my name. Now leave, you near-sighted prick.
    • See me later? What does that mean!? Hey, don't walk away from me! I'm talking to you! Goddammit...
    • My bones! I'm shrinking! Dear God, somebody help me!
    • That was strangely arousing...
    • Checked my computer to make sure that the old man didn't mess with any of my...private files. Yeah.
    • Hey, I've got an e-mail from Lyra. It says 'I love POKéMON!'. Yeah, that's nice and all, but isn't that something you could have just told me in person? I mean, it's a three letter sentence. It probably took longer to type it out than it would have to just say it. Also, why just say 'I love POKéMON'? Are there people that wander around, screaming at the top of their lungs 'I hate POKéMON'?
    • Screw this, I'm just gonna relax and play some good, ole fashioned Super Mario Bros on my Nintendo Wii. Thank God for the Virtual Console.
    *Two hours later*

• Yeah? Really? **** you too, Toad. Stupid damn princess getting kidnapped all the time. Not even Zelda gets caught this many damn times.
    • Got pissed and threw my Wii Remote (I will not call it a Wiimote) through my television. Just perfect. Now I've got no T.V., the princess is in another goddamn castle, and I've got nothing else planned today. Just freaking perfect. Might as well go downstairs for breakfast.
    • Hi, Mom. What do you mean, finally awake? Did you think I was dead?! ...You didn't even check up on me :(.
    • Lyra was here? And you didn't bother to wake me up at all? And Prof. Elm was looking for me? Did everyone think I was dead?
    • No Mom, I don't know where Prof. Elm's Lab is. Apparently, I lack the simple bodily function of turning my neck ever-so-slightly to the right and looking out a window. I blame the drugs.
    • Thanks for the stuff, Mom. Oh and...um...by the way...I broke the T.V. in my room with a Nintendo Wii Remote, so you'll have to buy a new one! Bye!
    • Just as I ran out and shut the door, I can hear my mother screaming at the discovery of yet another broken T.V. Hey, who's fault is it that Nintendo made such flimsy straps for their remotes?
    • Seeing as I don't have anything better to do, I figure that I might as well visit Prof. Elm and see what's up. Not like I can go home right now anyway, with my mother shrieking about broken T.V.s and taking it out of my allowance. Funny thing is, I haven't been allowed an allowance since I broke the Living Room T.V.
    • An odd Marill comes barreling right towards me. I didn't have much time to react as it crashed into me, so we both went sprawling to the ground. I was just barely picking myself off of the ground when Lyra shows up and takes her Marill somewhere else. I didn't even get so much as a 'Hello', let alone a 'Are you okay?'.
    • I walked, or rather, limped to Prof. Elm's Lab. While limping there, I noticed some strange red-haired kid skulking around the back. If there's one thing I've learned, it's that any time anyone is hiding behind a building, they plan on breaking in, or they're hiding from someone. So, me being the polite person that I am, go up to him and ask him just what the hell he thinks he's doing. He responded quite well at first.
    • Then he brutally and efficiently kicked my ass. Great, now my ribs just might be broken. And yet, even with me on the ground, crawling in pain, no one seems to make a move to help me. All this one girl keeps saying as she watches me writhe is 'I like your bag!'. That's great, but I'm having a little problem with internal bleeding here.
    • I crawl my way onto Elm's doorstep and manage to stand upright. It hurts like hell, and I think I can hear the cracking of my ribs, but I'll live (hopefully).
    • I walk into the Lab, wincing and panting with every breath. Note to self: Never pick a fight with that devil-haired bastard again. He can, and will, easily kick my ass and won't even bat an eyelash while doing it.
    • I manage to make it to Prof. Elm without collapsing. He asks me if I know anything about his research on Pokémon. I'm about to tell him 'No, I don't follow scientific ********', but he cuts me off before I can even get a single word off. He starts telling me how people used to walk around with their Pokémon, before the Poké Ball was created. Yeah, no ****, Prof. That's kind of freaking obvious. Seriously, who the hell paid you to find that out? If they're willing to pay for useless information like that, then I should be making millions right now.
    • He tells me that he's going to give me a Pokémon as part of a lab experiment. I'm tempted to tell him that I'm not some lab Ratatta, but the whole 'panting for breath' thing kind of stops me. He's offering a free Pokémon though, and it's not like I actually have to do anything. All I have to do is expertly lie, as I usually do, and everything'll turn out just fine. And even if it doesn't, what'll he do? Hit me? Please. I've got a Pokémon now. I'll just have it bite his face off and call it a day.
    • Right in the middle of this absolutely fascinating conversation, Prof. Elm gets an e-mail from a friend of his, one Mr. Pokémon. Okay, first off, no. There is no one called 'Mr. Pokémon' that hasn't had a name change. I don't care who you are. You are not named Mr. Pokémon. Second, it's rude to ask someone for a favor, and then walk off to read an e-mail right in the middle of the discussion, prick.
    • Okay, so I just found out that 'Mr. Pokémon' is, in layman's terms, a complete psychopath that lacks the ability to shut up about anything rare that he finds. He is the equivalent of a 'PLEASE ROB ME' sign, but with audio.
    • So now Prof. Elm wants me to go get an Egg for him from Mr. Pokémon. So what, now I'm a delivery-boy? I don't remember agreeing to this in the first place...
    • Meh, might as well do this little errand. Besides, if I do this, Prof. Elm will owe me one. And, worst come to worst, at least I can have a free omelet, as well as a free Pokémon.
    • Walked up to the Poké Ball Containment Machine, and nabbed the Pokémon that looked like a complete badass, a crocodile. Well, actually, his name is Totodile, but he's still a killer croc.
    • While trying to leave, and still clutching my damaged ribs, one of the Lab Aides hands me five Potions. That's kind of awesome, but what the hell am I supposed to do with these?
    • Pokémon are weak in the beginning? So why don't you just wait for them to become stronger, and then start training them? It just makes more sense that way.
    • I left Elm's Lab, only to be greeted by none other than Lyra. Yeah, real convenient for you to show up now, after I've already gotten my ass handed to me. Lyra suggests that I show my Totodile to my mother. Eh, maybe tomorrow morning, if she's finally gotten over the whole 'He broke another T.V.!' thing.
    • Well, it's already dark out, so I'm going back home. Mom should have calmed down by now, and if not, I can just sneak in through the window. Today was definitely one weird day.

Name: Arcelio
    Pok
    é Dollars: 3000
    Badges: N/A
    Pok
    émon: 1
    Pok
    é Dex: N/A

Current Team

Name:
    Totodile/Totodile
    Nature: Timid
    Level: 5
    Attacks: Scratch|Leer

Last edited:

Natsu Dragneel

Fire Dragon Slayer
    Years
    Im Registering Again

Username: Drakath569
    Type: Ghost
    Version: Soulsilver

Im Getting a Duskull and Drifloon Egg. And Using Totodile as A HM Slave

~Drak

Last edited:

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    I'd better update now, and drak I'll add you on msn tomorrow. I need sleep xD

Years
    Yesterday I can't access this forum the whole day for unknown reasons, so this is going to be a HUGE update.

And here's update 2; I realised I am progressing a LOT faster than I thought, so I'll spoiler the long update until this certain point, then I'll do shorter updates.

Name: Emoxy
    Type: Bug
    Version: Heart Gold

Update #2

Spoiler:

- Completely swept Route 32, Union Cave and Route 33 with Pipp. Confusion does the job.
    - Time for a Paras.

- Grinded, thrashed Slowpoke Well people, and went to Bugsy gym.
    - Pipp OHKO-ed Scyther with Gust. This is completely unexpected.

- This didn't feel as hard as I thought for the early gyms.
    - Sleep Powder + Gust = Bye Miltank. My Pipp was 4 levels ahead of him though.

- Continuing on.. I accidentally killed Sudowoodo.
    - And.. Thrashed Morty with Pipp. Psybeam = win.

Sorry for the lack of detailed updates.. I don't want to make it too long. I was rather pissed when I can't access the forum yesterday :(

Current location: Mahogany Town, ready to go into the Rocket Hideout.

Pokemon:

Pipp
    Level 29 Docile Butterfree
    80/36/43/63/52/57
    Compoundeyes
    - Gust
    - Sleep Powder
    - Silver Wind
    - Psybeam

Razor
    Level 28 Relaxed Parasect
    80/68/56/44/57/21
    Dry Skin (Water Absorb!)
    - Slash
    - Bullet Seed (LOL)
    - Leech Life
    - Spore

I am currently going to continue, so expect an update in a few hours.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back