• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Monotype Challenge (Ver. 2.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquerex

A New Beggining
Years
  • Little update.

I had the same situation as Toxic Potato:

I spent almost 45 minutes searching for Dunsparce in Dark Cave and finally found one.
    Caught it and....Run Away!? OMG! >:(

I'm not even gonna try for a Dunsparce again until I get Rock Smash. Too much effort lol

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    Breed it with a Ditto.

Dittos can be found in that route just south of Goldenrod, I believe it's Route 34...

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    'O_O Haven't really thought about my future team.

Maybe:

Tauros
    Ursaring
    Furret
    Fearow
    Snorlax
    Ambipom

Yeah, I think this is what my team will be.

Nice, I like how many options we get with the normal type.

I'm doing:

Raticate
    Noctowl
    Tauros
    Miltank
    Granbull
    Snorlax?<---not sure

Aquerex

A New Beggining
    Years
  • Actually, I might be replacing Furret with Togekiss. Togekiss is a lot cooler :)

Anyways, I just got the Zephyr Badge! Haha! TAKE THAT FALKNER!

Arcelio

This was a triumph.
    Years
  • 'O_O Haven't really thought about my future team.

Maybe:

Tauros
    Ursaring
    Togekiss
    Fearow
    Snorlax
    Ambipom

Yeah, I think this is what my team will be.

*SOB* That's so much like my old team! *SOB*

Stupid old ROM. I found a ****ing Dunsparce on the first try, and the game deleted the file, forcing me to start again.

P.S: EJ, I should be posting an update sometime this weekend. I like to keep everything in Microsoft Word before posting it here.

Aquerex

A New Beggining
    Years

• *SOB* That's so much like my old team! *SOB*

Stupid old ROM. I found a ****ing Dunsparce on the first try, and the game deleted the file, forcing me to start again.

P.S: EJ, I should be posting an update sometime this weekend. I like to keep everything in Microsoft Word before posting it here.

Using Rock Smash on rocks in Dark Cave has a fairly high chance of you encountering a Dunsparce. Did you ever try doing that? Or were you just running around?

Toxic Potato

Always Sleepy
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2020
    The damage is done. You're disqualified!
    Nah I'm not serious
    Please remove yourself...

Surely you jest...? >_>

Well, I don't feel much motivation to play today, so I guess I'll just grind. (But I'll probably go ahead and fight Falkner anyways. I'm on the top floor of Sprout Tower, at the moment.)

*SOB* That's so much like my old team! *SOB*

I think it's safe to say that Dunsparce hates each individual in this thread.

You noticed the "Nah I'm not serious" in-between the two visible lines of text?

I didn't. :P

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    You noticed the "Nah I'm not serious" in-between the two visible lines of text?

Nohr

Long-time Trainer
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 24, 2016
    So Just got an Abomasnow, and a Sneasel on my pokewalker, after a couple days of walking around with my pokewalker. Now, though, I can't decide between the two.

I'm leaning towards Sneasel, but I'm wondering, is Abomasnow a better choice then Cloyster?

Anyone?

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    Cloyster = physical wall
    Abomasnow = 100% blizzard accuracy (hail)

@toxic potato: I can't tell sometimes when it comes to e-sarcasm =/

Nohr

Long-time Trainer
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 24, 2016
    Yeah, I think that I will stick with Sneasel and Cloyster. Abomasnow just has too many weaknesses for me. Not only that, but he doesnt really add much to the team, besides instant-hail.

Aquerex

A New Beggining
    Years
  • Little update again:

-Currently going through Union Cave

I dropped off Sentret in the PC, cuz I'm not going to be using it in my future team.
    Now I just have Spearow to rely on for Bugsy....oh, boy.

Ace (Spearow) | Lv14
    -Peck
    -Pursuit
    -Leer
    -Fury Attack

I'm going to need to grind a little bit, cuz I'm pretty sure I cant take out Bugsy using only Peck...

Years
  • — Oh sh-! The rom just HAD to go and die! AARRGGHH!! Looks like I'm having similar problems to what Arcelio had. I was so close to getting a Parasect, too. Damn it! Keep me up with the Bugs, EJ, I'm gonna have another go. Hopefully, it won't die again. And instead of updating one bit at a time, I'm gonna do massive updates, so I hope that's okay.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back