• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Monotype Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dooonerz

@JackDonnellyy
Years
  • I know you can catch Murkrow in the Eterna Forest. Don't know of any Pokemon after that other than Skorupi, Spiritomb, and Sneasel.

Thanks ok then, I need to get the first gym badge (to smash up to eterna forest) from the first gym battle and im very close to that now, will update soon.:D

Update: Just beat Roark (1st Gym Leader) with ease from Turwig, roll on eterna forest where I can get my first dark pokemon!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey, sorry about disappearing for awhile! My summer has been pretty busy with stuff so far but I'm hoping to continue with this challenge pretty soon. I'll hopefully be able to update at least twice a week or so, depending on my work/band camp schedule and the fact that I'm going on vacation/visiting colleges this upcoming weekend. Anyway, I'll update as soon as I can! Thanks guys! =]

myrrhman

Challenge God
    Years
  • Hey, sorry about disappearing for awhile! My summer has been pretty busy with stuff so far but I'm hoping to continue with this challenge pretty soon. I'll hopefully be able to update at least twice a week or so, depending on my work/band camp schedule and the fact that I'm going on vacation/visiting colleges this upcoming weekend. Anyway, I'll update as soon as I can! Thanks guys! =]
    Don't worry about it. I know how time consuming band camp is, being through the high school band myself, especially if you're a senior (which I'm assuming you are, since you're visiting colleges). What do you play?

Years
  • Don't worry about it. I know how time consuming band camp is, being through the high school band myself, especially if you're a senior (which I'm assuming you are, since you're visiting colleges). What do you play?

Thanks! Yes, I'm going to be a senior this upcoming year so that just adds more stress to my life lol. Anyway, I play in the Pit with the mallets and it's my first year on top of that. My friend got me playing them and was the one who got me to join too. I also play the violin so I'm not helpless with musical instruments and so far, playing has been pretty easy and fun too. XD

Anyway, to keep this on topic, I'm currently grinding my team up to beat Maylene at the Veilstone Gym and my Shieldon just evolved into a Bastiodon. I'll update as soon as something important happens so I'll keep you posted people!http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Veilstone_City

myrrhman

Challenge God
    Years
  • Hey everyone!

This thread is being closed to test out a new way of doing things. There will be a new thread for it, however. Don't get discouraged from updating there, and don't think you have to start all over, I will literally just transfer your progress over to the new thread!

~Myrrh

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back