• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Monster Within {A Pokémon/Poké-Morph RP} +PG-16+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    ((OOC: lol, this is twice now that Tiffany has been called part bird xD Just to let y'all know, she's actually part masquerain ;D))

After making her timid question, Tiffany was glad to find that both the part kingdra girl, who was named Jackie, and the pidgeot guy, named Geron, seemed civil enough. Geron had elluded that Tyranitar Guy was named Max as well. "My name... It's Tiffany..." the masquerain girl said, deciding that she might as well get acquainted with these people. Jackie had said something about finding something having to do with B.I.O., and that she would need to get her laptop to continue whatever she planned to do with the information. "So... Jackie, is it? You need your laptop for what again? Because, you know, if it has to do with somehow making me... Er, us, normal again. I would be interested," Tiffany said, hoping that she hadn't missheard when Jackie mentioned "reversing the process".

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
  • "Huh? Oh yeah, I took this from a safe in the office of a B.I.O Executive, someone high up. The label on it says "Mutant Purification Project". I'm hoping that it contains something to reverse how we became these... these things..." she trailed off at the end, holding the disc forward so they could see it. She realized that for the first time in a long time she could talk to people around her age without fear of being shunned. It was a new and welcome experience.

"To look at the contents, I need my laptop. I left it in another hiding place, out in the suburbs. I was originally heading there before the cops caught me. You guys can hang out here while I go get it."

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
  • Max nodded. "okay we'll stay herrre and if we have to, although i hope the need doesn't come up, we will defend ourrr location, and we will not tell them about the disk." Max plopped down in the sand creating a dust cloud around him.

Max looked at the girl again. she seemed to be mixed with a bug type, a masquerain maybe? he didnt want to ask though, it was rude. Max began to wonder, "is there a reason we all met up like this? Could i chalk this one up to fate?" Max shook his head, he did not believe in fate he only believed in people. the good and the bad. The mutants and B.I.O.. he would help the kingdra girl find the cure or reversal, whatever it is. Max leaned back in the sand and slept.

Last edited:
    Years
  • (Blah, I read everyone's posts and it seems like you guys have gotten really far without me, should I drop out or is there still room for me to squeeze my character in somewheres?)

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2016
    Luke jumped down beside the river and stared into the water, the other mutants were inside the cove. He and Lucario dived in swimming towards their aura occasionally breaking the surface for a few breaths.

On the fifth time he heard someone, "okay we'll stay herrre and if we have to, although i hope the need doesn't come up, we will defend ourrr location, and we will not tell them about the disk," now was as good a time as any.

The pair climbed onto the rough sand and Luke asked "What's going on?"

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
  • Max hissed. He turned to the threat and saw his quarry, a mutant and a lucario. He stared at them and asked "Who arrre you? What do you want?!"

Years
  • (Wait, so people are going back to the cove? Ok...)

After everyone had left the cove, a small, chubby Delibird poked its head out from behind a rock, looked around a little bit, and gave a chirp. Another creature poked its head out from behind the rock; this one had a beak, flippery feet and feathers on its head and arms similar to the Delibird, but a distinctly human face and torso. It was wearing goggles, and had glasses underneath the goggles. The two of them swam out into the deeper water, then disappeared under. After about a minute, the real Delibird came up, a fish in its mouth, and ate the fish. The half-human Delibird creature came up several times for air, then finally with a fish, about ten minutes later.

Wi-fi Battler

currently in la la land.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2011
    (OCC: since the delibird mutant (Terrible with remembering names :( ) is still in hiding i will ignore until properly introduce)

I have to delivery these berries to my friends thought Geron. Until max said something that made Geron looked out the cove to see a lucario mutant. "What's your name?" Geron asked polietly. it was obvious he was not a threat, but Geron wasn't sure that Max knows that.

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
    Years
  • ((OOC: Crap, I'm late!))

Senses indicate that a large group of part-pokemon people has gathered in the vicinity of the riverside cove. They are like me, I can trust them. It is settled then, I will go and meet these others. Terra was standing just outside town, but near the river when these thoughts entered three of her four brains. Magnet rise lifted her up into the air just slightly and she floated down to the cove with metang following closely behind. What will the others be like? Are they friendly? Since they are merged with pokemon as well, it is safe to assume that I will be well recieved. However, it may be a better idea to keep up some gaurd. According to my calculations, I will be no match for this group, even with metang. Wariness is key. Terra floated a bit longer before the group came into view. One girl was leaving, but quite a few of them were still in the hollow. A boy fused with a delibird was swimming in the river. It is propbably best to speak with him first since he is a ways away from the others. Terra hovered just above himand watched for a moment before speaking. "Who are you, and do you know anything about the group of others of our kind taking refuge in the nearby cave?"

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2016
    Luke stared at the mutants, there was a Tyranitar, Masquerain and Charizard among them. The Tyranitar-mutant said, "Who arrre you? What do you want?!"

He sensed all of their auras. For now there seemed to be no threat, "My name is Luke and as I said before. What's going on here?"

.:Heart Made of Metal:.

My Heart Is Made Of Metal
    Years
  • "We are trying to find a way to settle our scores with B.I.O." Jonathan said to Luke. He noticed his Lucario, and brought a smile to his face. "I've always had a weak spot for Lucarios, but I wonder why the bastards mutated me to a Charizard. Anyway, I see that we are all new faces to each other, so I'd suggest that we stay together." he eyed Terra and Tiffany. "VERY close to each other."

Years
  • "Um..." The Delibird boy squirmed, gulping down a bite of the raw, living fish that he still wasn't used to eating. "I saw them, but I don't know what they're doing. I thought it was weird, but I was so hungry that I wasn't really thinking too much about it... sorry."

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2016
    Luke looked at all of them. It would have been a wierd enough group if they were all humans. He checked the area for strong auras. He gasped and said as calmly as possible, "It might interest you to know that there are two police speedboats coming towards us."

Wi-fi Battler

currently in la la land.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2011
    ( Why does EVERYONE ruined the moment before we are all intruduce T.T)
    Geron let out a heavy sigh. He already had enough to deal with, let alone two speed boats full of police. "Hmm... I'll try along with Pidge and slow them down. It will be to dark for them to see me. You guys try and hide or get away from the cove." Geron said. He waited to see if there were any objections.

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
  • Jackie swam back to the cove, her laptop securely wrapped in plastic to keep it from being damaged. She was underwater, and she felt the vibrations of the boats before she heard the police sirens. She turned, and saw them speeding forward at record speed. "How did they find me?" she thought, wondering how they could have tracked her. It would have been so easy to stop them, but not without hurting or killing those on board. She gulped, getting ready to fire a Dragon Pulse into the first boat, and then stopped. She couldn't do it, she couldn't hurt them. But the others were still at the cove!! If they were tracking the disc somehow, she needed to warn everyone and get them as far away as possible.

She raced back to the cove, and saw Geron flying out. She poked her head out of the water and yelled up to him "I'm going to get everyone out of the cove, if you want to meet up, head up the coastline to the lighthouse, and head inland for a few miles, I'll have a marker set up, you won't miss it!!"

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
    Years
  • The delibird boy answered with the fact that he didn't know much about the group gathered there. Well that's certainly disappointing. I have detected something unusual, some speedboats containing humans are headed this way. No matter, they are no match for this group. We can defeat them easily. Though it seems that the others are mainly focused on fleeing. By comparing my speed to that of the boats, it seems that fleeing is no option. I will fight then. Brace yourselves policemen! Terra braced herself for attack and with as much grace as she could muster she unleashed a confusion attack that stopped the boats dead in their tracks. By not harming the humans inside I am saving myself from guilt. However, if they pose a threat it may be wiser to simply kill them. For now it is time to flee with the others while the humans are still trapped. They are headed for the lighthouse, by following the coastline we should reach that spot in a fair amount of time. "Come on metang, let's go."

.:Heart Made of Metal:.

My Heart Is Made Of Metal
    Years
  • "Sounds like a good idea, Geron. I will fly with you, so someone got your back." Jonathan insisted, and knelt down to Charmander. "Charmander, hop up on my back." he ordered, and Charmander nodded, climbing up on Jonathan's back. "Ok, we're ready."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back