• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Monster Within {A Pokémon/Poké-Morph RP} +PG-16+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2016
    Luke had a plan to get out of here. He focused his thoughts towards Geron. He was never very good at telepathy towards anyone but Lucario, only seeing aura and emotions.

He focused the thoughts towards him, hoping that at least most of it would get through. Use flamethrower at the water... Use flamethrower at the water... Use flamethrower at the water...

Our chance of escape depended on it...

(OOC I'll take over from Pikapip if needed)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    ((OOC: Urg, our characters need to learn each others' names >_< ))

Tiffany slowly got up, feeling more relaxed. Although she had just seen the deaths of the only people she knew, now there were people that she really fit in with. However, before Tiffany could get closer and join the conversation, a lucario fused guy (who she hadn't noticed before) warned them of approaching police speedboats. Oh no!
    Just then, a metang girl appeared along the water's edge and stopped the police boats with a confusion attack, rendering them helpless. It didn't seem like Geron, a new charizard guy, the half-lucario, or Max noticed this. In a rare moment, Tiffany gathered her courage and spoke out to them in a voice that was "loud" for her. "Everyone! Don't waste your time with the speed boats! C'mon, we need to get to the lighthouse!" and with that Tiffany turned around to follow Jackie, who had evidently returned without Tiffany noticing, and the metang girl. She now directed her speach towards them, "Hey, how far away is this light house? I don't think I can go too much farther..."

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
  • "It won't be fast, its a couple miles down the coast, and I know a safe spot about a mile in. It would be faster for me to go to the lighthouse by water, and into the beach from there. Kingdra could carry you if you hang on tight!" Jackie replied, anxious to get everyone moving, they could really explain themselves and get to know one another better under safer surroundings.

"Anyone else need help getting to the lighthouse?"

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
    Years
  • ((OOC: It's not very important, but for your information Terra is part metagross, her partner just isn't evolved yet.))

Terra could hear the voice of a girl behind her whom she quickly found to be fused with a masquerian. She wanted to know how far it would be to the lighthouse. It will take a while. The lighthouse isn't all that close to our current location. The kindra girl will help out that other, as she is getting tierd. There is no need for me to worry. Magnet rise will de-activate in five minutes. At that time, I will ne to use the move again, which should be enough to get me to the lighthouse, depending, of course, on how long it takes the others. Terra looked around at the group, but they still seemed focused on the speedboats. The strength that she posessed from being part metagross gave her a booming voice that she hoped would be more effective than the other girl's attempt just a moment ago. "WILL YOU ALL FORGET ABOUT THE BOATS AND COME WITH US TO SAFETY!" Panting just a little, Terra realized that she was ever so slightly beginning to sink. Thats okay, still got a few minutes."Me-metang?" Her partner questioned. "I have little understanding of poke-speak, but it would seem if you were asking if all was alright. I am fine. There is no need to worry or ask. We must simply head to the lighthouse."

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
  • (im back)
    Max Heard jackie ask "anyone else need help getting to the lighthouse?" Max thought he might until he saw how close the speedboats were. "Naw, im good." he said as he made a jump towards one of the boats. Landing inside with a dull thud, he proceded to pick up the police officers and throw them into the water. one of them was stupid enough to shoot him and max just sighed as the bullet ricocheted. Max heard a cry of pain as the bullet hit the police officer. Max turned towards the injured officer and knocked him to the ground. Max looked around and saw what he was looking for, a medic kit. Max patched up the officer's injury and said to him "we arrre not evil, we werrre human once too." Max then tossed him into the water along with a raft. Max walked to the controls and pulled a lever. the boat started up and max began to steer, heading to the lighthouse in the distance.

Eos Aduro

Years
  • Jackie flinched as Max hit the police around and hijacked the boat, if anything there needed to be less violence, but she took advantgae of the situation. "Everybody into the boat, I'll lead the way!" She dove into the water and pulled the boat nearer to everyone, then started off up the coast towards the lighthouse.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    Tiffany sighed as she heard the news of how long it would take to get to the lighthouse. However, it was only a short amount of time before she heard Jackie tell everyone to get into the speedboat. Tiffany was puzzled as to what Jackie meant, untill she saw Max pull up in one of the police speedboats. "Thank goodness!" she exclaimed, glad that she wouldn't have to run all the way to the lighthouse. The half masquerain did a little jump and, instead of landing, flew the rest of the way onto the boat. "C'mon, metagross gal, I think this way is much faster," Tiffany said, with a slight smile on her face. Even at a time like this, though, Tiffany was starting to have trouble keeping her eyes open. I need to sleep soon.

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
  • Max felt the boat being influenced and saw that jackie was pulling him towards the cove. The people that needed to jump on jumped on, and he gunned the throttle heading off towards the lighthouse with Geron and the charizard guy in the air, and jackie in the sea. he yelled over is shoulder, "if you need to rest then rest, i'll wake you when we get there!"

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
    Years
  • Terra looked back to see that many of the other part-pokemon people were getting onto a boat that seemed to have been stolen by a tyranitar boy. I weigh too much because of my iron limbs. It may be helpful to the others if I levitate along side. Yes but magnet rise needs to be refreshed. Terra used her magnet rise and bgan to levitate more strongly as she glided alongside the boat. On the opposite side of the vehicle as her, a charizard-infused boy was flying as well. Perhaps once we reach the lighthouse I will find out what their names are...

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2016
    "I never liked boats," Luke managed to gargle, he was hanging on the side of the boat vomiting. He searched for more police boats. Two heading in the wrong direction, one back where we had left it and another speedboat.

"They're going to try and cut us off!"

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
  • Max heard the Lucario kid say that the boats were going to cut them off and he growled. His eyes narrowed and the spines on his back rose. he didnt want to do this but he had to. "OH NO THEY DON'T!" he yelled. His eyes looked more a pokemon's then they ever had. He shut off the throttle and spun the boat towards the other boats. a small orange ball of energy appeared in his mouth and it continued to grow. the ball touched his teeth and the energy was released in the form of a hyper beam. The Hyper Beam obliterated the boats and sent shrapnel everywhere. Max collapsed and Yelled "someone Drive the boat! I wont be able to move for a while!" Max sat on the ground waiting for his energy to come back. He never understood why pokemon couldn't move after that attack, but now he did. It was like all of the energy was drained out of you're body until it was all gone. Max sighed. then he waited patiently for his energy to return.

Last edited:

.:Heart Made of Metal:.

My Heart Is Made Of Metal
    Years
  • (Sorreh for my inactivity. School shiz and stuff, oh, and it has been Halloween)

Jonathan, who had been flying alongside the speedboats, was startled and dodged the Hyper Beam "WHOA!! What the hell are you doing?!?!" he roared at Max. "ARe you trying to get me and Charmander killed?!?" Charmander was in Jonathan's arms, cuddled up and scared of Max's Hyper BEam.

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
  • Max heard The Charizard mutant yell at him, but he didnt waste his energy trying to respond. his breath grew labored as he struggled to move. "geez i cant do this very often." he thought. He Slowly rose to his feet, his whole body shaking. he panted a few times and looked at the damage he had caused. There was shrapnel everywhere, he could tell that there were no survivors. Max sighed, he thought what he had done in the moment was necesary. but now.... Max sighed again, he had felt more like a pokemon then ever when he used that hyper beam. Max slowly turned towards the controls and gunned the throttle. This was going to be a long night.

.:Heart Made of Metal:.

My Heart Is Made Of Metal
    Years
  • Jonathan flew beside Max's boat, and looked at him. "Max, was it? Look, I am sorry for yelling at you. I know that this is a hard time for you...heck, it's a hard time for all of us..." he sighed. "But...no matter how many times we use powers like that, we must not forget that we are human, ok?"

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
  • Max looked at the Charizard mutant "Your name was Jonathan right?" Max shook his head sighing. "This whole transformation has been a curse. Whenever i use a powerful attack, the bloodlust takes over. i cant control it and i wished i could. i just want to be human again." Max turned back towards the controls " we're almost at the lighthouse. let the others know." Max turned towards pupitar and nudged her. "cmon girl. we're almost there.

Eos Aduro

Years
  • The fog glistened as the lighthouse beam cut through it, a candle in the dark. Jackie swam up beside the boat and lifted herself out of the water. Continueing forward, she looked over at the mutants.

"We'll be there really quick, I know a safe spot thats unreachable except by foot that's about a mile in. We'll dock the boat and head inland, there we can rest and talk."

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • Are sign-ups still up? If so..

Name: Dragunovich 'Kaizer" Vychyikov
    Appearance: Kaizer is 5.9 ft tall, and is thin for an average young adult. He is white-skinned(almost blanched) and has ice-blue eyes. His facial appearance looks imposing, as if he endured many winters. He wears a white undershirt and a black spiffy leather jacket. He also wears black leather pants and brown military boots and watch. And also sports a snow colored unkept hair. It's his normal appearance. When he's under a shadow or at night, his hair and skin will turn to absolute black, like a void, and his ears elongate. White rings will appear on his forehead, under his palm and above his feet. Overall, he became a shadowy creature with ghostly lights, which the lights can cause extreme confusion, even at daylight.

Personality: He may look like a punk, but he is a gentle kind of person. He loves reading books and observing everthing his eyes set upon on. He is adamant, and never gives up on a thing he already worked on. But he is not that kind of person who makes friends from random persons.

History: (I'll make this short)Kaizer and Twilight was sleeping under a tree, thinking about what events will happen tomorrow, when he heard some noise near the bushes. Being alert, he grabs his R700 rifle and looked around, when something shot him from his back causing him to drop his weapon, a tranquilizer dart. They also shot Twilight. Senses failing, he grabbed Twilight and tried to run toward his blimp which is parked a block away from the tree, but suddenly a hard slam causes him to faint. Awaken as if from a bad dream, he saw people carrying lab materials or such, and some people wearing lab gowns. The fact suddenly dawned in him, he is made a lab rat! Raging, his arms and feet glowed with eerie white rings, which makes the scientist next to him clutching his head as if he got a very bad migraine. Then blast the cell he was held with something black coming out from his forehead, and managed to find Twilight and escaped the "asylum", which he called. To this day, he wanted answers, and he and Twilight still travels through his blimp. As far as he know, the "asylum" is named B. I. O.

Pokémon Partner: Umbreon, named Twilight.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2016
    Luke walked over to the Kingdra-mutant, "Could you please tell me what this is about because frankly, I can't see any of this going well."

He searched her aura, she seemed to be very concerned about the situation. But other than that was almost impossible to read. He searched for police, the Tyranitar mutant's Hyper Beam had scared them off, for now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back