• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Moonlight Silver episode 116a--The Afterpost

EmeraldSky

Make the Colors in the Sky!
Years
This week, Ash is surprised to find that Macy, his first opponent, has feelings for him!

The big change for this episode was, of course, taking Team Rocket out (as per the competition rule) The other big changes were limiting Ash to the team he has used through the story (plus Brenna and Blaze), and making room for Misty's debut in the Grand Pokethlon, now that Misty and Brock have a reason to actively take part in the League rather than just be Ash's cheerleaders.

I chose to limit Ash's team like I did to mirror the games, where you are limited to what Pokemon you bring in before facing the Elite Four and the Champion. This way, I could also explore how the remixed teams would fare in an anime style league.

I did keep Blaze and Brenna in because they still made sense in the remixed story, while most of Ash's other anime Pokemon did not.

Next time, Ash narrowly defeats Macy for his first win!

Back