• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~~Moony's - Art~~

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
Years
Thanks again and act all have both done tonight im a fast worker XD DT yours is almost done!

Gengar

Funny? Lookin' for me?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 28, 2004
Cool! I have to go now , I have school tommorow!

^_^() Mom said "David , time to go to bed." (I dont wanna!!!) Well , I'll have my Avatar tommorow , right?

Gengar

Funny? Lookin' for me?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 28, 2004
Coooooool!! That's 2 things you've done for me! 3 words , YOU ARE NICE!!!!!!!!!!

Raiden Lynx Wolverina

Still Snoop Dogg and DRE
Years
O.o wow!!!!! Thank you Moonlight!!! Thats the first pic of Blarrow I ever got from somebody!! I love the pose, really, the colours are perfect too, thank you very much. But perhaps you got me wrong, because I meant would like a Blarrow in the banner. ;) , when I told you I would like a Blarrow, I meant it to be in the banner you made me before, between Hugh and Snake...Now I feel like if I was asking too much!!! Okay, you know what? If you had enough of me, do other people?s requests and if you have time and you feel like it, put a Blarrow in my banner you made me.

Thank you once again, I really didnt expect this...

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
Years
thanks guys im glad ya all like your pics :) oh and Lynx it's no trouble at all! all do that right now for ya k !

Gengar

Funny? Lookin' for me?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 28, 2004
Moony , one last favor. Will you make me a banner for my fourm "Pokecave"? I'd like it Kairi's banner size , and I was it to have a Dusclops on one side , and A Lunatone on the other. Then , I want it to say PokeCave. (I want Pokecave in the font you did DT's banner in) Iam replacing my (kingdra) banner with this.

Gengar

Funny? Lookin' for me?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 28, 2004
Yeah , that'd be fine. Can you get it done fast?

.:EDIT:. If you are wondering why Im not using you're other banners you made me , well I wanted you to make them so I could have them if I needed them. I need that banner you are making me now , for my fourm . and my signature here on PC! :classic: :.Just wanted to inform you.:

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
Years
Sure all try to be fast XD as ya know i draw all my pokemon pics for my banners so all get worker on it now k i never drew a Dusclops before :)

Gengar

Funny? Lookin' for me?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 28, 2004
^_^; As everyone knows , I love Ghost Pokemon! ^.~

Gengar

Funny? Lookin' for me?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 28, 2004
Moonlight , how long do you think It'll take for you to draw Dusclops?

Back