• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MOOonline MMORPG we need staff

rm2kdev

Pokemon XP Developer
Years
  • Hi there its rm2kdev again you all prolly rember me fromPokemon XP well me and a few mates have gotten together and made a mmorpg we are looking for staff(admins)

basically we need
    5Mappers who will be given a tutorial on mapping in our engine and some blank maps to work with
    2 Story writes who will write the story about the lands and stuff
    1 quest developer who will write quests up and submit them to out project leader

attached is a screenshot of the mmorpg running

-ryan

D-jo4000

Gamemaster. Pokeruler
    Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2009
    Darkclown, just because this whole forum is called pokecommunity, doesn't mean only pokemon can be posted. This specific forum is called OTHER games and entertainment, not Pokemon games and entertainment thus allowing freedom of post.

Space Guard

Part-Time Avenger
    Years
  • ACTUALLY ON TOPIC!!!
    I would like to say that even though I gave up RMXP a long time ago, this game looks awesome!! I really like the message feature, it seems to tell you everything! Overall, well done,

Ketay

Keyblade Master
    Years
  • It looks solid enough, but the maps are REALLY empty... Which seems to be the case in 99% of amateur MMORPGs (and alot of single player games though). You should definitely try to make the maps more appealing.

Zerro

Dreamer
    Years
  • I will gladly help out. If you did not know I own an mmorpg myself, called Dark Era. Anything ya' need just ask and I'll do my best to help.

Back