• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

**More Bannerz and avatarz**

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    Thankz to zome perzuazion from zomeone I decided to open (yet another) a banner and avatar making thread....thing. XP
    Juzt tell me how you want your banner/avatar to look and give me the picture you want in it. The zize would alzo help alot^^
    An example iz any of the weekly bannerz you zee in my zignature (az well az a couple other bannerz floating around in other peoplez zignaturez).

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    I acutally have something I want. Could you make me a avatar that would be able to match my banner? Maybe 110 x 110?

Teara

Years
    blue said:
    I acutally have something I want. Could you make me a avatar that would be able to match my banner? Maybe 110 x 110?
    Zure, I'll get to work on it ^^
    Pokechicks63 said:
    could u make me an avatar? 130 by 130. Put a pick of JoJo on the avatar and make it say Vote PC 4 PC President. Thanx!
    I'd be happy to make you an avatar..but firzt I need to know who JoJo iz ^^;

EDIT: I've got yourz done blue. Of courze it can be changed too ^^
    https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v124/Teara/blue_avy.jpg

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Perhaos, Could you personalize my avatar I have at the moment, Could you put Username on the bottem of it, In nice blue writing! Thanks alot! XD! I think your banners/avatars are great!

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Could you make me a banner using sections this pic?

https://www.geocities.com/[email protected]/Sess1.png

Take the heads of both forms of Sesshoumaru and put them on opposite ends of a banner (could it be about 400x88 pixels?). Then can you use that fading effect you used in your own siggy to make it look like the human form is changing into the demon form? And for the background...umm...teh purple haze along the bottom of the pic? And lastly...write Sesshoumaru somewhere??

If that's too much work then jsut ignore this.

Teara

Years
    Okie dokie, I've got Pokechicks' and Usernamez avatarz done ^^
    Username~https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v124/Teara/squirt_avy.jpg
    Pokechicks63~https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v124/Teara/jojo_banner.jpg (hope thiz iz okay, it wazn't that eazy to find a picture of her ^^'')

I'd be happy to make your banner demonchaos, it zoundz like a good challenge 83

EDITEDEDEDD:
    I hope thiz iz what you had in mind, I havn't had alot of practice with layerz zo I'm zorry if it'z not zo great ^^;;
    https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v124/Teara/sess_1.jpg

Last edited:

Teara

Years
    Glad you like it ^_^

If you have an idea I can work from that and find the picturez for you, Shiney.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    Teara said:
    Glad you like it ^_^

If you have an idea I can work from that and find the picturez for you, Shiney.

Well, for an avatar, I was thinking of making a shiny electrode (What else?) The looks like it's spinning around fast. (Via speed line sort of thing?) And heck, even if there isn't a picture of one to recolor, an electrode would be easy enough to draw, eh?

Teara

Years
    Shineyelectrode said:
    Well, for an avatar, I was thinking of making a shiny electrode (What else?) The looks like it's spinning around fast. (Via speed line sort of thing?) And heck, even if there isn't a picture of one to recolor, an electrode would be easy enough to draw, eh?
    Zoundz like a cool idea ^_^ I'll zee what I can do. I juzt need to know what colorz a zhiney electrode would be ^^;;

Glad you guyz like them. And pokehchics, zorry, but I've never heard her muzic before.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    Teara said:
    Zoundz like a cool idea ^_^ I'll zee what I can do. I juzt need to know what colorz a zhiney electrode would be ^^;;

Glad you guyz like them. And pokehchics, zorry, but I've never heard her muzic before.

Well, as for the colors, here's the sprite from ruby/saphire of a shiny electrode
    **More Bannerz and avatarz**
    What can I say? Awesome is awesome! The artists got my good side for that sprite.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    I would like a banner...about the size of the one in your signature...with super sayian gogeta with a mean look on his face...and my user name on it.

Thanks so much.

Teara

Years
    amphros23 said:
    I would like a banner...about the size of the one in your signature...with super sayian gogeta with a mean look on his face...and my user name on it.

Thanks so much.
    I'd be happy to make you a banner but unfortunetly I'm not a fan of DBZ zo I don't really know who you're talking about. If you give me a zite that maybe haz picturez of him It'd be alot eazier to make ^^;;

And you're welcome Shiney, I'm glad I got it right ^^

Back