• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

More double battles

Anjiru

Prince of Darkness
Years
  • Do you think, in Pokemon should be more double battles?

I think it would be nice, if there were more, like double battles in Gyms or the Top Four, or the Champ fight!

Giraffes? Giraffes!

ラヴィ・ヘッド
    Years
  • Double battles in gyms would be something unique and i would love to see it. But personally i dislike double battles. I don't really want to see more of them but some people like them so i don't really care as long as we can avoid them.

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    I like double battles too. It'd be nice to have double leaders like in Ruby :)

cheese rox!

And in came cheese
    Years
  • I'm against the Elite 4 and Champion battles being double, because that makes them too easy and short. But I am for having double Gym battles.

TERRA#493

Competitive Battler
    Years
  • More 2on2-battles would be nice, but i like the 1on1 battles as well. Double-battles in pairing with your rival or another important person in compare are absolute awesome. More such battles would be great.

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    I love the double battles where you're paired with an NPC like your rival, and I'd love to see more of those. A double Gym battle would be nice, too.

The Dragon Master Is Back

Go For It Gengar
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2009
    I dont really like the idea of having to defeat the eliete four in a double battle.
    I like the challenge of defeating them one on one.
    I also dissagree wih the gym leader idea too.
    I like how the gym leades are and think they are good without double battling.
    Except Liza and Tate of course!
    But with like the normal trainers around the reigon I think they should be included in double battles.

groudonlover

Mateus readies Hellfire...
    Years
  • What about a top-trainer-café like place where you can run doubles vs the E4?
    I liked the Platinum-battle with you and your rival vs E4 Flint and an unwilling Volkner, who Flint dragged there...
    Taz and Liza-like Gym Leaders would be fun too :)

Back