• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

More info about Pokémon Black and White versions!!!

What do you think of B/W being 3D?

• Great idea!!!

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • It's ok...

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • I don't like it.

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I don't really care...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thingula

How do you change this text?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2014
    It was just posted an hour ago on Serebii.net!!! :D

What do you think about a full 3D Pokémon game on the DS? Will it be better? More interesting? Do you think that it might be harder to navigate through?

Personally, I think it's a cool concept for GameFreak to try. :)

EDIT: Too bad it's gonna be on the normal DS, and not the 3DS yet. :(

Years
    It's definitely an interesting concept, but I won't really make a descision about how I feel about this, until I've actually played the game.

Thingula

How do you change this text?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2014
    Though the downside to that is that saving would probably take a million times longer. :<
    Actually, the save times depend more on things such as items and Pokémon. It's still going to be a grid-based system, so that shouldn't affect the save times.

Years
    This looks epic to me. Hopefully when the 3DS comes along, we'll finally get the true 3D pokemon game we've been waiting for, ala Colosseum/XD, but a full 8 badge, collect em all game.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Please read the announcement posted in this section regarding all generation V threads.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back