• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

More of my drawings

Rye29

Oh what
Years
  • Hey everyone. It's the end of the school year, so I figure I get back to dawing. This time around, I didn't just draw Pokemon, but other stuff.

Pokemon:

Piloswine

Skarmory

Masquerain & Surskit

Latias Drivin' Down Highway 40 (long story)

Torchic w/some chips

Noctowl

Transformers:

G1 Optimus Prime

G1 Megatron

Jetfire

Transformers Animated Megatron (not that good)

Animated Starscream

Orignal Comics by Me:

Card Games

Bionicle Parts

Misc:

Courage the Cowardly Dog

Dark Magician Girl from Yu-Gi-Oh (my friend wanted me to draw it)

So enjoy. I'll put up more when I get time to draw. Comment and hey, you can Challenge me to draw something. (Pokemon are prefered, but if you have something else, I'll take a whack at it.)

Years
  • Great drawings! Try not to draw on lined paper, though. Also (I do this too but it's bad), try to use as least lines as possible. By that I mean, don't go over lines. Of course, this is my opinion. Other than that, they're really good!

MissMegano

not-so innocent saint
    Years
  • If you make the first outlines very light, you can go over and refine them nicely. The Masquerain is my favorite. :> You should draw some on lined paper and color them with colored pencils. Then they'd look even better! I'd love to see more of your work. :)

Rye29

Oh what
    Years
  • If you make the first outlines very light, you can go over and refine them nicely. The Masquerain is my favorite. :> You should draw some on lined paper and color them with colored pencils. Then they'd look even better! I'd love to see more of your work. :)

Thing is, I think they look better uncolored, because I might screw up coloring them. I could make some copies and try coloring, maybe. Anywho, thanks for the comments. :) I'll try to have some new stuff over the course of the week.

MissMegano

not-so innocent saint
    Years
  • I always make copies to color. ^^ I'm so afraid I'll mess up my drawing. Practice makes perfect! I'm terrible with coloring because I get so impatient and rush. If you go slowly with the coloring, there's not many ways to go wrong.

Neslug

Overgrown Slug
    Years
  • Hey, those are really good, Rye. My personal favorite is the Torchic with chips, it's just adorable.

And you want a bit of a challenge? Try drawing a...umm...a Feraligatr, yeah.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    I love notepad drawings, that's where the real art is, in it's raw form. :3

Torchic w/ chips = <3.

Be careful with your hands while drawing though, since I can see some smudging but I guess they're just sketches so it's no big deal. Most of them a pretty accurate too, so props for that. Some of them are a little askew though, like you were leaning too much to the right. :\

Rye29

Oh what
    Years
  • Hey, I'm back. Thanks for all the comments.:) I haven't drawn much lately, because I was busy playing Brawl. So, anywho, I got one drawing today; it's a Torchic one:

Torchic Playing the Wii

Kinda fitting to what I was doing. I'll try to draw some more this week, so stay tuned and enjoy. (Sorry if it's smudgy. My scanner picks the tiniest smudge and maximizes 10 fold. Don't know way the paper smudges like that, though.)

Last edited:
    Years
  • your drawings are very nice & whimsical
    you can sketch with great diligence i see

im slightly envious but you have worked hard to get where you are

Rye29

Oh what
    Years
  • Hey everyone, it's been a while since I put some new art up, so I figure I would put up some of my new drawings:

Firered and Leafgreen girl trainer

and one of my favorite pkmn: Zapdos
    (sorry if they are smudgy. I hate my eraser.)

Thank you all for the comments, too. I'm glad you all enjoy my drawings. And remember, you can give me something to draw if you want; I'm up for a challenge. Enjoy and comment.:)

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2008
    Yay!

Your drawings are the shiz, Ryan.
    (Yes, I made up a new word)
    And yes, that's a good thing ^-^
    Seems liek I don't have the drawing talent though :(
    Though I can still shred on the flute!
    If shredding on the flute is even possible...
    Feh.
    Anyways you're the ownsomest cousin everr O_o

Full Metal

C(++) Developer.
    Years
  • Dude your drawings are AMAZING!! I have been drawing pokemon for a LONG time and they are easy to do if you want to just do the poses you find in the games , so my challenge to you my friend is to make up your own poses! it is surprisingly hard. I like what you did with the torchic just make him a lil less "elongated" but for some reason torchic is just plain hard to draw :'( and you black magic girl i edited it in color just to give you an idea of coloring it looks crummy because that is my First computer doodle i does everythin by hand unfortunately i don't have a scanner :'( so here is the pic (not made 15 post atm) type this minus the spaces in your address bar and push enter "img337 . imageshack . us / my . php? image = finally 2 . png"

Back