• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Tool] More PGE help? Expanded the dex a second time, caused an indexing issue?

Years
    Hello again.
    I expanded the pokedex for a second time using PGE, now all the functionalities in the app work except for the Pokémon Editor.
    When I attempt to open the editor, an error appears that reads.

Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click continue the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click quit the application will close immediately.
    InvalidArgument=Value of "65535" is not valid for 'SelectedIndex'
    Parameter name: SelectedIndex.

I hope that I didn't just lose all of my progress!

Years
    Hello again.
    I expanded the pokedex for a second time using PGE, now all the functionalities in the app work except for the Pokémon Editor.
    When I attempt to open the editor, an error appears that reads.

Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click continue the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click quit the application will close immediately.
    InvalidArgument=Value of "65535" is not valid for 'SelectedIndex'
    Parameter name: SelectedIndex.

I hope that I didn't just lose all of my progress!

I think the .ini file didn't get upgraded. While expanding Pokémon, did you check BOTH Delete Old Data and Install JPAN Save Block Hack? If not, check them. Errors will occur if the are not checked. And if you have a backup, use Gen III Hacking Suite to expand the number of Pokémon.

Years
    I thought I checked them both, but I honestly can't say that with 100% confidence.
    I've never heard of Gen 3 hacking suite, what are the functionalities of that app?
    I'm always looking for new and better tools for my hack.

Years
    I thought I checked them both, but I honestly can't say that with 100% confidence.
    I've never heard of Gen 3 hacking suite, what are the functionalities of that app?
    I'm always looking for new and better tools for my hack.

It can be found here. It's a really excellent tool made by karatekid552. Many people recommend it over PGE.

Years
    How do you download the program for windows? Im just seeing downloads for the source code or whatever.
    Skratch that, I got it! Time to test this badboy out.

Last edited:
    Back