• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] More than three starters

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2016
    In Pokemon my a** the creator has the option of 7 starters. How do I do this?
    He also has a mart where you can buy pokemon for $30000... How can I do that?

Years
    You'll want to create scripts using the givepokemon command to give multiple starters. As for the latter question, you should use givepokemon as well as the paymoney, givemoney, checkmoney and updatemoney commands. For info on how to use these commands in context, check out diegoisawesome's tutorial.

Last edited:
    Years
    Actually nah he's right, I just included givemoney as it is a part of that set of commands. Technically, in purchase scripts you only really need paymoney, updatemoney and checkmoney (and I suppose givepokemon).

Back