• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

More Tiles from Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    I completely see where your coming from. His legs will definitely be elongated. About his back, I think that's because of the way I wanted him to be looking at you... Like he was studying your soul. Regardless, I will try my best to make it look better. I forgot to mention that there is an updated version in my first post. His left shoulder is redone, I gave him feet, and there are some more fixes that should be obvious once you look at it.

EDIT: One of my friends that I actually know in person is going to help me with it.

I guess you can keep the look like that, but it would look better if you could see more of the other eye. Also, his mouth looks odd, it should be moved more to the left if you ask me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back