• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Moriarty's Trade Centre Doohickey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyro da Infernape

Pokemon Junkie -.-
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    I like the Level 50 Shiny Suicune because Heart Gold and Soul Silver is coming out and im very excited to get a batch of the 3 shiny legendary dogs for some heart gold/ soul silver specials in my shop. Suicune is also one of my favirote pokemon because its very intresting how suicune can purify muddy water and even walk across it ^^

KiNG LATiOS14

Moriarty = The BEST Trainer 8D
    Years
    Hey Hey now don't forget about that trade we were going to do with the Lv.1 HG/SS Giratina! xD
    Just saw your giveaway and couldn't resist! :D

Level 100 Tenimura Regigigas - I like Regigigas because it comes at Lv.1, which is like no other legendary pokemon, It is the KING of all the Regi's and they even say that it is a combo of the Regi's (which explains why it has all three colors of the Regi's in it), and it looks SWEET! xD
    So, with this explanation I hope you choose me to own this very special Regigigas.

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
    Hey there, Moriarty. Listen, I'm super interested in your Level 70 10 Aniv Entei.
    I absolutely love Entei. Just this afternoon I was watching the third Pokemon movie and once again was bowled over by the sheer magnificence of this wonderful Pokemon. Fire Types have always been one of my favourite, and Entei is one of the more awesome ones. It's quite similar to Arcanine in its regal canine appearance, and well, it's clear to see how much I love Arcanine.
    As it is, I need an Entei for my Pokedex, but I'd love to have one to use in battle anyway simply because of its grand appearance and immense power.
    It's a huge, warm, legendary, fluffy and powerful dog. It's awesome.

... I love Entei. Promise. =3
    xX

I can feeeeel the love! He's all yours. :]

I like the Level 50 Shiny Suicune because Heart Gold and Soul Silver is coming out and im very excited to get a batch of the 3 shiny legendary dogs for some heart gold/ soul silver specials in my shop. Suicune is also one of my favirote pokemon because its very intresting how suicune can purify muddy water and even walk across it ^^

Which version are you planning on getting? :] I love your excitement; he's yours.

Hey Hey now don't forget about that trade we were going to do with the Lv.1 HG/SS Giratina! xD
    Just saw your giveaway and couldn't resist! :D

Level 100 Tenimura Regigigas - I like Regigigas because it comes at Lv.1, which is like no other legendary pokemon, It is the KING of all the Regi's and they even say that it is a combo of the Regi's (which explains why it has all three colors of the Regi's in it), and it looks SWEET! xD
    So, with this explanation I hope you choose me to own this very special Regigigas.

Oh duh, I had completely forgotten. XD Thanks for the reminder!

And Aahhh, a fellow Regigigigigigigas fan! Excellent dude. He's all yours. :] And yeah, I wish more legendaries would come at Level 1. Training from scratch! D:

Years
    • VA
    • Seen May 13, 2014
    Hey, I don't think it's likely that we will be on at the same time during the work week, but will you be available at all later on in the day your time? I was actually trying to rig up the Wi-Fi here at work but I don't know if I will be successful xD

Years
    Hey, I don't think it's likely that we will be on at the same time during the work week, but will you be available at all later on in the day your time? I was actually trying to rig up the Wi-Fi here at work but I don't know if I will be successful xD

I should be available until around 11pm my-time tonight (not tomorrow night, as I will have Uni early the next day) if that suits you. :]

Years
    • VA
    • Seen May 13, 2014
    I should be available until around 11pm my-time tonight (not tomorrow night, as I will have Uni early the next day) if that suits you. :]

That could work! I will check as soon as I get home this afternoon to see if you are still around. My AIM handle is cstrkid41 (plz add), so if you see me get on please send me a message so I'll know we can trade! :D

hi fi wi fi

Retired Poke master
    Years
    Wowzer i have a shiny registeel calm nature i forgot about lv 100 non hacked. Its on my sapphire and erm im posting this and ima check my other regis so just reply back :]

diamond fc 3352 4108 5047

Last edited:

Tyros

Professor Walnut: Shiny Expert
    Years
    Okay, let's see here! 8D

Regirock: Ever since me and my friend started calling them "The Legendary Slabs," Mr. Boulderslab, as I've called him pretty commonly has amused me. *Nods some* Frozenslab and Shinyslab are also nifty, buuuuut... Boulderslab makes me smile. 8D
    I also need a good natured/IV'd one for an up-and-coming gym team, if that counts. XD; He'd be the crutch of countering all my weaknesses! And thus would have lots of luff. :3

Am I too late for this? XD

OHWAIT
    I just noticed where I can find its nature. XD
    Hardy... Hmm... Neutral.
    Might I be able to get the Bold non-shiny for my answer instead? n.n

- Tyros

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
    I'm gonna go mosy off and catch the Platinum Regis- If they have a nature you want will you do those three for your Timid Shiny Raikou and Modest Shiny Latias?

Years
    Wowzer i have a shiny registeel calm nature i forgot about lv 100 non hacked. Its on my sapphire and erm im posting this and ima check my other regis so just reply back :]

One of my rules is not to pester me - in future, only post here or only PM me. Do not do both. And sorry, I'm only looking for Untouched Regis.

Okay, let's see here! 8D

Regirock: Ever since me and my friend started calling them "The Legendary Slabs," Mr. Boulderslab, as I've called him pretty commonly has amused me. *Nods some* Frozenslab and Shinyslab are also nifty, buuuuut... Boulderslab makes me smile. 8D
    I also need a good natured/IV'd one for an up-and-coming gym team, if that counts. XD; He'd be the crutch of countering all my weaknesses! And thus would have lots of luff. :3

Am I too late for this? XD

OHWAIT
    I just noticed where I can find its nature. XD
    Hardy... Hmm... Neutral.
    Might I be able to get the Bold non-shiny for my answer instead? n.n

- Tyros

Sorry honey, it's only the competition Pokémon who are being given away. However, 'cause you're one of my BFFs you may have the Bold non-shiny for free. :')

I'm gonna go mosy off and catch the Platinum Regis- If they have a nature you want will you do those three for your Timid Shiny Raikou and Modest Shiny Latias?

Yep! Let me know which Natures you catch. :]

Tyros

Professor Walnut: Shiny Expert
    Years
    Well... Did my answer work for the shiny? I'll still take it for my shiny collection. XDD

And! Awww, amiga. ;__; That's way kind of you. I feel like I've been getting too many free things from people, though. XD; Is there anything you might want for it? I know we're all BFF-like, but... It doesn't make me a good BFF if I just keep taking from peoples without giving back. D:

- Tyros

Years
    Well... Did my answer work for the shiny? I'll still take it for my shiny collection. XDD

And! Awww, amiga. ;__; That's way kind of you. I feel like I've been getting too many free things from people, though. XD; Is there anything you might want for it? I know we're all BFF-like, but... It doesn't make me a good BFF if I just keep taking from peoples without giving back. D:

- Tyros

You asked for your answer to work for the non-shiny Regirock, which is what I then offered. xP

Years
    You never fail to make me giggle... XDD Want to trade in a little bit? (I'm about to go get a couple things taken care of, but I'll be back soon. 8D)

- Tyros

*strikes a BAMF pose* Thank yew, thank yew, I'll be here all week \m/

And yeah, sure. :] VM me! (This is for the Bold Regirock right?)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back