• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Moriarty's Trade Centre Doohickey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
    I have 3 shinies and A couple of Pokemon ranch events, and the only one who even looked at it was you! XD
    maybe it's because of your catchy title and zazzy layout? XD

Really?! Wow. XD Maybe I'm a thread-killer? D: D: D: You should bump your thread back up - maybe people missed it!

Haha, "Doohickey" is jazzy? XD

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    No. "Doohicky" is catchy. Layout is Zazzy. XD
    My thread name is so sinister and monotone: "Code Trade".
    nobody wants to click it! XD

EDIT: Stupid rotom, why won't you be bred with my IV ditto?
    XD

Years
    No. "Doohicky" is catchy. Layout is Zazzy. XD
    My thread name is so sinister and monotone: "Code Trade".
    nobody wants to click it! XD

Hahaha, aww! I think Code Trade sounds rather cool. But then I spent most of my life playing the Command & Conquer games, so anything vaguely military-sounding I go for anyway lol :D (At least you have a banner, though, I couldn't think of anything to do for one!)

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    I could make you one! I've made the banners for the battle frontier, so I'd be happy to! I'l get right on it after the trade! :)
    That Stupid Rotom! *Tries to breed*
    Where is the offspring!

Years
    I could make you one! I've made the banners for the battle frontier, so I'd be happy to! I'l get right on it after the trade! :)
    That Stupid Rotom! *Tries to breed*
    Where is the offspring!

A banner would be cool! Would you be able to put some Starters on it, as they seem to be my main point of business? :-)

Urgh, I know! It's like, mate damn you, mate. XD (Poor Pokémon, suffering from peer pressure >.>).

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Urgh, I know! It's like, mate damn you, mate. XD (Poor Pokémon, suffering from peer pressure >.>).
    I seriously LOLed at this!
    I just paired it with another ditto....
    (my dittos are such who*** XD)

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    I think We have to this trade another time, my Rotom is still a virgin (XD)...
    Besides, my real life is calling! XD I'l get you the rotom!

Years
    I think We have to this trade another time, my Rotom is still a virgin (XD)...
    Besides, my real life is calling! XD I'l get you the rotom!

Same here, I need to go and start cooking or my parents will starve :'D I'll keep the Growlithe in reserve for you; PM me when you're ready to trade. :-)

Yaaaaaaaay, forum is back! \o/

Last edited:

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    This is for you to put in your OP:

If you like the theme, I can make a smaller one for you to put in your siggy.
    here is the code:
    [IMG*]*https://i773.photobucket.com/*albums/yy18/CodeGreen3/doohicky.gif*[*/IMG]
    Just remove the * :)

olearye273

im English and i dont like tea
    Years
    hi :)
    i'm looking for any pokemon any level ect.. with the trait: syncronise and either a impish or careful nature :)

ummm just ask me and ill have a look to see what i got in terms of tms or whatever you want :)

thanks

Years
    hi :)
    i'm looking for any pokemon any level ect.. with the trait: syncronise and either a impish or careful nature :)

ummm just ask me and ill have a look to see what i got in terms of tms or whatever you want :)

thanks

Sorry hun, I don't have any Pokémon with the Synchronise ability. :/ The only Pokémon I have who could have had it is Alakazam, who does have an Impish nature, but he has Inner Focus instead.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Here:

Copy and paste this in your siggy, the remove the * :

The you will be automaticly redirected to this thread when you click on the pic. :)

[url*=http:*//www.pokecommunity*.com/showthread.php?t=196634][*IMG]https://i773.photobucket.*com/albums/yy18/CodeGreen3/Moniarty.gif[*/IMG][*/url]

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back