• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Morning

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2014
    I'm a new member here, happened upon your forum after just googling 'Pokémon forums'.

I was an intensive breeder back in Gen IV and yesterday I got my mitts on White for the first time since I promised myself I'd get it all those years ago (apart from one time when someone sold me a fake copy).

I'm looking to start breeding again and I'm interested in producing non-RNG critters (if there's an audience for that).

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    Good Morning HonestChap! Hahaha it's actually morning here too. It's 5 in the morning going on 6. o.e So I should get some sleep. I always tend to stay up late on my computer most of the night. The internet is addicting I swear! There's way too many distractions there such as PC and YouTube. XD I should be going to sleep soon after I post this though lol.

Anyway, welcome to PC! I joined PC through the same way as you. I was looking for Pokemon forums to join and so I Googled the same thing as you and PC was the first results. I was already a member of one of two Pokemon forums already, but I want to be more involved with the fan community. I have barely any real life friends who like Pokemon so I joined forum to have people to trade, battle and just talk about Pokemon!

You might be interested in Trade Corner if you're into breeding I think. It doesn't exactly pertain to just breeding, but you can start a trade shop there and give away any Pokemon you don't need or have too much of. I'm sure as a breeder you hack a lot of Pokemon don't meet your standards so you can give those away! I only really breed when looking for a shiny I want and I'm not really serious about that either. Haha. I do trade every now and then though and always except new Pokemon to expand my Pokedex or add to my shiny collection in White. My DS charging at the moment so I can't trade right now, but I might trade with you if you want sometime. I could take some of those extra eggs off for you. :) I don't know enough about RNG to try it, so I guess I'm on the same boat there. I like finding and earning certain such as shinies through the wild or breeding. It's easiest for me.

Is there anything else besides Pokemon that you like? I know alot of people have other interests too. No matter what else you're into_ video games, anime, movies, art- there's probably a section for it here. After a a bit of exploring the boards, you should easily become immersed into the place! That's what happened to be me. Once I started chatting with others, I made lots of friends and meet tons of people. I really hope I can see make friends here and chatting. We don't bite so don't be scarred! Feel free to send my a chat with me anytime. I'd like to be you friend and get to know you. :)

See you around good Chap! Yeah punny ,I know. Enjoy the time you here and have fun posting. You can always contact a moderator if you ever need anything. They will gladly you help you with any concerns!

kosuke

Extraterrestrial DNA
    Years
    Hey there HC! Welcome to PC! Its evening here so...yeah.

I kinda got here the same way you do, my dear friend. Hope you'll have a good time here.
    Just follow the rules and your okay. :)

Chill. Have fun...and GOOD EVENING! :P

Years
    Good morning HonestChap, and welcome to PC! My name is Zach, and it's a pleasure in getting to know you! {:3}

Yeah, it's morning here, too! Just a little after 10am as of this post and I've been up for a while! And looks like my good friend AWSquared has shown you where to go as well! The Trade Corner is the best place for you to be if you want to be able to breed Pokémon and then trade them away to others far away from you (: Just be sure though that what you plan to do falls under the section's rules! And feel free to explore the rest of PC as well, because we have so much to talk about here in terms of Pokémon and some creative discussions such as drawing, writing and roleplaying! We also have off-topic discussions away from Pokémon towards the bottom of the forum if you ever want to peek down there! :3

Anyways, as a reminder, please be sure you look at the forum rules here if you haven't already done so, in order for you to stay out of trouble! The last thing we want to see here is a new member getting an infraction simply by breaking a rule repeatedly, but I have my hopes that you aren't like that one bit! ;)

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone around here on staff! They are the users with the bold usernames, and they'd be more than happy to help you out whenever you may need their help! :D

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC, HonestChap! Feel free to send me a friend request if you want to! And you are also always more than welcome in either leaving a VM on my profile and or sending me a PM if you ever wish to chat with me! ^_^

Back