• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most addicting game?

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Minecraft as well (thanks, Cello!). On DS, I've been playing Final Fantasy III again. I just got Dragoon class. :3

Satoshi_poketo monsta

Pokemon Master.
    Years
    Sengoku Basara : Samurai Heroes (Wii). Also Mario Kart Wii. Those games pretty much addicting to me. Especially Hack & Slash games. Oh gosh, I almost forgot to read sometimes. Thats the reason I make a schedule on playing my Wii from now.

Years
    I was playing Black Ops today, and I started to miss all the features on Modern Warfare 2 and i've been playing that for a long time. 25 days is my play time in the game...

Trish

He was dead the whole time!
    Years
    I admit it, I was freaking addicted to WoW. The quests, the dungeons, the creatures, the races, the world, was so amazing. Kind of miss it, but whatever.

Now I play games casually. Like Plants vs. Zombies. Which is pretty addicting. :D

Pwnyta Jockey

Bees Hate You, Pwnyta!
    Years
    DUCK HUNT

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

A road full of pedestrian crunchies make my evenings. I love exploding aircraft whether they be enemy Hydra or just the airport spawns. Blocking traffic is also fun. Derailing a train too.

Mario Tennis (Nintendo 64)
    Super Smash Brothers (or Melee or Brawl)
    Twisted Metal (an older one, for Playstation One)

Last edited:

Kenpokid

Hee-ho!
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2016
    It makes me sad that noone's mentioned Rune Factory 2. It's probably the best Harvest Moon game out there, although I heard that 3 was a lot better.
    And RuneScape's already been mentioned, so...
    Evolution Worlds and the original Dreamcast games EVOLUTION - The World of Sacred Device and Evolution 2 - Far Off PRomise definitely have their hold on me, especially considering the former two have randomly-generated dungeons!

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    I admit it, I was freaking addicted to WoW. The quests, the dungeons, the creatures, the races, the world, was so amazing. Kind of miss it, but whatever.

Now I play games casually. Like Plants vs. Zombies. Which is pretty addicting. :D

I miss World of Warcraft a little bit too. But I just shrug it off.

Plants vs. Zombies was great! I have played it for a great amount of time, beheading zombies, growing gardens, and feeding a huge tree!

GOG TOXIC

Competetive n00b
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2010
    Halo Reach - Forge = infinite replayability
    Pokemon
    Final Fantasy
    And finaly, civilization - You can't stop playing it. One more turn, one more turn, okay, just one more turn, Whoa, only fifty turns left? Might as well finish those

Massacre.

sky's on fire again
    Years
    Call of Duty: Black Ops. I've been playing it nonstop lately, which is the reason why I'm not that active here anymore...

Guren

Troll
    Years
    Any of the Monster Hunter games.
    THIS. Not only are they addicting, but they almost have to be addicting, due to the hours (maybe even days) needed for grinding for armor and weapons.

And of course Call of Duty games are really addicting.

Basically, any games that have online play and require a lot of grinding of some sort are pretty addicting.

Back