• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most Amazing...

Nyjil da Kid

Jambalaya of Justice League
    Years
    I'm just curious. What was the most amazing thing that happened to you on/ while playing Mystery Dungeon 1 or 2?
    For me, it was when I (Pikachu) was fighting Primal Dialga for the first time.
    So my partner Piplup was nearly down and P. Dialga was recharging from Roar of Time and I was charging a Focus Punch...I'm thinking 'He's gonna use RoT again so I gotta finish this before Piplup gets killed'. So, miraculously, I have one Violent Seed, and, again miraculously, Piplup was in line facing me. So Piplup threw me the seed, I unleashed my Focus Punch, and Dialga went down in one blow! I almost shouted out loud during church!

So what about you???

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
    Years
    on 1
    i went into the sky pillar to train to beat rayquaza then i got to the top floor and beat him:O
    i was so amazed

harig07

Pokemon & SSBB newbie, YGO Pro
    Years
    Ah, I remember buying that game. I was Pikachu and my partner was Treecko. Good times, good times.

I just remember Treecko was Bullet Seeding a Machop and it came, thwack, killed him. I was like, wtf, and I Thundershocked him. Then he came up to me, thwack, I was dead. Totally random. Must have been on steroids or something.

xSeduction

Water Pokemon Fanatic
    Years
    I almost shouted out loud during church!

LOL. You play your DS in church? Tsk tsk. My parents would smack me if I tried that.
    My most amazing moment was when a weak little Weedle I recently added as a team member saved me from dying. o-o; I started laughing so hard.

BowtiePenguin

Proud; noble; penguins.
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2009
    You know, I can't remember one interesting thing happening in PMD... let alone an 'amazing thing'. :/ The best I can come up with is that once I was in a dungeon above my level, my partner was dead, I was poisoned with low HP and I ended up being jettisoned up a flight of stairs just to avoid a SolarBeam or some such.

Last edited:

Drawicia

the artist of evil
    Years
    I just got pmd darkness version recently, and the most amazing thing that ever happened was when I was facing guildmaster Wigglytuff and the guild members. I was Cyndaquil and my partner was Mudkip. All it took to kill all of them was a few Lava plumes.

easy as pie! ;)

Nyjil da Kid

Jambalaya of Justice League
    Years
    What! It was that easy! Fighting the Wigglytuff guild was the hardest thing I've ever done...I would keep using Discharge, Piplup would keeping Bubblebeaming, but Wigglytuff would aways Doubleslap me to sleep everytime

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    When I was fighting Luxray he made my HP to 1 HP left than i Metronomed and Killed all Lux people with Roar of Time

I screamed :P

I was Munchlax btw

salmence33

I'm out here
    Years
    • He/him
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    I was fighting palkia and on my 23rd try (yes I was counting)
    I through a sleep seed at it pikachu used thunder bolt and paralyzed it
    I kept slashing palkia then pikachu used secret power and slowed him down
    and after a bunch of slashes I finally KOed him when he was still asleep
    it didn't even touch me

*Vulpix09*

Lost in thought...
    Years
    I can't remotely think of anything really amazing, except the onetime where I fought Wigglytuff and the guild members together and my partner and I used vaccum cut and to my surprise it knocked out all the guild members and Wigglytuff in one go! And another funny time was when I ate a gummy (in a dungeon) and then wondered how my stomach had been filled slightly. I thought that if I walked around then my stomach would be filled, but in the end I ended up fainting because it was empty! I didn't know it was the gummy that filled my stomach. Of course this was when I first got my game. These situations happened in no.2 explorers of time.

Last edited:

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    The most amazing thing that happened to me in PMD 2 was the fact that I defeated Darkrai with one try.

Years
    I think that at least one of the most amazing things was that I beat Dusknoir, Dialga, Palkia, and Darkrai, and Wigglytuff + the Guild all on the first try. Although I thought I was gonna lose with Darkrai--he kept putting me to sleep, and Discharge, of course, doesn't work on Rhyperior. *eyeroll*

Discharge works great on the Guild, though, lol!

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    The most amazing thing is that I had to restart the game 2 times all because of Luxray and the Luxio Tribe. That is, until I got myself the TM Vacuum-Cut.

Until I learned about Discharge...

Years
    The most amazing thing is that I had to restart the game 2 times all because of Luxray and the Luxio Tribe. That is, until I got myself the TM Vacuum-Cut.

Until I learned about Discharge...

LMAO, SAME.
    I had to start my game all over twice or even three times because of Luxray.
    I kept getting killed but I found the TM Vacuum Cut before it. : D
    And that helped me finished the game.
    My most amazing thing that happened to me was when I figured out I had to walk all the way to go out just to evolve..it's annoying to me.

Years
    Idk....The most amazing was i deafeted a monster house without any revives left...and 1 Hp, so i ran around the room, leaving my partner take care of enemys. (btw im meowth and partner chikorita)

Back