• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Most annoying location in Unova?

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    One thing about Twist Mountain that annoyed me in particular is the couple of wild Pokémon I would always unnecessarily run into when I get the daily fossil and am too cheap for a repel.
    Just take a powerhouse Pokémon in as lead and run away from the Boldores if you don't want to deal with their Sturdy ability. I decided to just take the free experience - all 50 or so of it.

Cyclone

Years
    I didn't care for Twist Mountain either. It was a pain to navigate through the first time through, especially without using Repels.

Luckily in Black 2/White 2:

Spoiler:

Years
    I dislike Road 7. In my new party, I am not in hurry to arrive there.

So, it is outside (not sure about "outside") the thread

But I've just arrived in the other place which annoys me (the city of the amusement park). Sorry, but I play to the french version and I don't know the English name of this town.

I find that it has nothing of a city. We would just say a place where were placed all the buildings which they could as they could. I am not a fan. (I think it's the town with the fourth gym).

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
    Years
    I haven't progressed through the game that much. I'm up to Driftveil and so far the most annoying place was Desert Resort ._.. Never ever go in there without plenty of Repels - the encounter rates are insane. Also it is so easy to get lost in and you lose track of which trainers you have fought.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    But I've just arrived in the other place which annoys me (the city of the amusement park). Sorry, but I play to the french version and I don't know the English name of this town.
    Nimbasa City. Elesa and the roller coaster Gym (Electric).

For reference, the upcoming English city names are Driftveil, Mistralton, Icirrus, and Opelucid.

Cyclone

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Black City was such a waste of space and one of the bigger disappointments of Black version. While it wasn't annoying in the sense of being hard to traverse or because of the frequency/infrequency of which Pokemon appeared, every time I went passed it I felt legitimately angry because of all the wasted potential it could have had. And that annoyed me more than anything else.

Perico

Ripper
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2022
    Anville Town. I think the same that Mr Cat Dog does about Black City. Anville Town seems beautiful to me, it could have been something better than what it actually is. There's nothing to do in that town (maybe getting the Rare Candy? Bleh.) What a wasted place!

Back