• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most Annoying Moves

mew_rocks

Sell the kids for food
Years
  • I hate confuse ray double team hypnosis and toxic. Plus any move that prevents you from switchining

Mr.Mime

At Pikachu's Party
    Years
  • SRV said:
    I'd have to say either protect, or in the older games, wrap.

I agree on Wrap

Confuse Ray
    Supersonic
    Sing
    Destiny Bond
    Selfdestruct
    Sweet Kiss
    Minimize
    Sand Attack
    Growl
    Baton Pass
    Roar
    Substitute

Minako

[O n d i n e]
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 3, 2008
    The most annoying move to me is Double Team/Minimize/Smokescreen. You know, the evasion lowering/hightening moves. They're extremely obnoxious, especially in the Battle Frontier in Emerald. x_x They're not fair moves, because you can't always have something to bypass the accuracy thing... It's bleh.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2006
    Alter Ego said:
    I find it extremely frustrating to keep using the flutes until my opponent is out of PP. Also, you can't do this in Netbattle since there are no items (Except for held) there. And to top it all, there's no flute for paralysis.

Erm, no it doesn't. The only ones that block out non-missing moves are two stage attacks with hiding (E.g. Bounce, Dive, Fly, Dig) and the moves that block everything, (I.e.Protect, Detect)

No non-damaging moves at all? That makes you terribly vulnerable against counter attackers. I always like to keep at least one non-damaging move. Either a buff, (E.g. Dragon Dance, Calm Mind, Swords Dance) a direct protection move (E.g. Safeguard, Protect, Substitute), a recovery move (E.g. Rest, Aromatherapy), an annoyance move (E.g. Thunder Wave, Attract) or a counter attack (I.e. Counter, Mirror Coat, or Magic Coat). It makes for a far more efficient moveset imo.

i agree with that except for cbers of course.
    I dislike ohko moves and evasion moves :cross-eye
    cuz there luck based, it has nothing to do with skills

Back