• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Most annoying phone call

The Doctor

What!?
Years
  • Have you noticed the thread is basically based on Joey and his Rattata.

But Yes

----
    Incoming Call : Joey
    Me : Oh Cool. Maybe He Wants To Battle
    Joey : Hi, My Rattata Is The Most Greates In The World, Like, The Top Percentage Of Rattata. Bye!
    Me :....Must..... Kill... Your... Rattata!

Next Day-

Incoming Call : Joey
    Me : Oh Not Again.
    Joey : Hiya If u wanna battle i will be on Route 30 waiting.
    Me : Yes! A Battle Finally!
    * Go To Battle *

Joey : GO RATICATE!
    Me: Wh...Whut... I THOUGHT IT WAS A RATTATA! ARGGGG * Hyper Beam Mewtwo *
    Joey : Yeah My Rattata Is The Best!

Most annoying phone call
    https://www.google.co.uk/imgres?img...tata+pics&um=1&hl=en&safe=off&sa=X&tbs=isch:1

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • well, i hate it when telstra rings you and asks if you wanna get a plan or cap....
    oh wait, we're talking in HG/SS..... nevermind :P

could you imagine if you got calls like that in pkmn :O :P ;)

Neelh

i am so win lol!!1! :P
    Years
  • Well, there was this one time wasting one.

"Hi, this was so awesome!
    ...Oh, I've forgotten what I was going to say."

I'm in the **** union cave!

Daydream

[b]Boo.[/b]
    Years
  • Other than Joey, it's well established how annoying he is, I think. There was that pokefan in the national park who rang me to say she mistook a Kakuna for a Marill. It was like, seriously?

And also. Bugsy rang me the other day to tell me how he researches bug pokemon. I just thought, Kaaay needed to know that, thanks.

Editman

Pokemon Collector
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2014
    That darn mother of mine calls me after every batttle!

Natester

Mostly a lurker
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Iowa
    • Seen Feb 17, 2017
    Joey just called me saying he took down a hoothoot easily. Haven't had a call like that from him in over a month. Also, he's been calling me for a rematch multiple times this week. >_>

Tears In The Rain

Thirsty, purposeless Vampire
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Sep 15, 2010
    I am only to Eckrotek, but thus far Joey hands down. He almost always says the exact same thing to me about his ratatta being the best. Luckily I accidentally discovered that you can ignore calls and they go away after about five to ten seconds of not being answered. I actually find that he calls me a lot less since I have been ignoring him, he had been calling me frequently with that same damn ratatta crap.

For my game, i think the most annoying phone call was from Liz, south of Violet City. She calls then she says, "woops!wrong number/person..." Click!...

Really? Do calls very by the individual game? Because Liz usually tells me about the Kimono girls, and once before that she told me about how Whitney was a beginning trainer but already a gym leader(before I defeated Whitney, then she moved on to the kimono girls although there might have also been a Kimono girls call or two before I beat Whitney).

Last edited:

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    Pokegear rings
    ... ... ... click
    Lass From Route 37
    Hi , sam
    Remeber my pikachu ...
    Well i trained it and we beat a MAGIKARP

Well, bye ... Click

Sam: ... ... ... ¬_¬
    S*** rakiou got away

Stupid Lass

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
  • I think trainer calls are ok, they always has some nooby story that I can lol about :D
    Bedides, I just ignore them when I'm busy.

But what I hate... One word: MOM.
    She calls me all friggen time, telling me about how she has spent my precious money (OK, I don't really care about the money, but still), on Berries, that I will never use anyway! Even if I don't pick up, she spends it anyway! D:
    THAT is annoying... hope I made it sound right...

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2011
    I personally hate the mom calls, especially since i use the amulet coin on one of my pokemon

Edgaar

Journeyman Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2010
    Joey seems to be the hands down favorite in this thread, and I agree that he's really annoying. My vote goes to Lyra though. I've been called every day I play so she can inform me that she JUST watched her Marill evolve...
    How many times is that stupid thing going to evolve?

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2012
    which ever one is the one that goes,
    (at the beginning with 2 badges and lvl 15 pokemon) "you know my ratata? its the best ratata of them all...BYE"
    (then at the end with lvl 50 pokmon) "you know my ratata? its the best ratata of them all...BYE"

Back