• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Most annoying pokemon in your game.

Nikorasu

Shut down the devil sound
Years
  • Fire-red:
    Weezing appeared!
    *sparkle sparkle*
    O,o! "SHINY!"#
    Nick sent out gengar!
    "Hmm It'll be best if i use hypnosis i guess"
    Weezing used explosion.
    I slammed my gameboy into the floor and fell back onto my wooden floor.

Weezing is so annoying for doing that :(

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    Bidoof annyos the hell out of me! I have never caught, nor want to catch one. After feinting them several hundred times, you'd think they would catch on :P

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • In my game, I'd have to say Roselia. It's very annoying whe you're trying to train, because every time you try to hit it, even super effective hits won't kill it.

SiReNzZ

I ♥ Misty.
    Years
  • It really annoys me when im in caves and Zubat keeps appearing .
    I also found Octillery annoying :Z

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Pikachu, Pichu and Staravia right now, Try hunting for any of the "Pokemon of the Day" in Backlot's Trophy Garden and you'll see what I mean. Though I hate Pikachu and Pichu with a passion, it's actually Staravia that's more annoying here because of Intimidate and how I can't run until after the whole "Staravia's Intimidate lowered <Pokemon's> ATTACK!"

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2010
    Pretty much every pokemon with static. My team tends to be a physical attacking team, and it just annoys me when I get paralyzed.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Fire-red:
    Weezing appeared!
    *sparkle sparkle*
    O,o! "SHINY!"#
    Nick sent out gengar!
    "Hmm It'll be best if i use hypnosis i guess"
    Weezing used explosion.
    I slammed my gameboy into the floor and fell back onto my wooden floor.

Weezing is so annoying for doing that :(

Wtf?It doesn't affect Gengar right?Or does it still selfdestruct?

Lol, for me:

Tentacool/Cruel
    Octillery

-Because i'm terrified of what they're based on.

Zubat/Golbat.I only like Crobat, but I'm scared of bats.

Regice!!!Darn thing won't get caught!It ends up struggling to death!(OHKO, as I used False Swipe Scizor)

Meganom

I forgot xD
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2012
    I also think Zubat and Golbat mostly are out of place but i'm most annoyed by Geodudes because in caves you always run into them one way or another damn those Floating Rocks xD

Mirokarosu

✮:: B e a u t i f u l !
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2010
    For me it would have to be Staravia and Roselia, other than Pikachu and Pichu in the Trophy Garden. I was trying to catch Porygon, and dammit it took a while with all the Staravia and Roselia wandering about. :U Was fine when I was training Espeon, but not anymore.

Krictetots and Bidoofs I've found annoying as well.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Starly and Bidoof. XD
    I was trying to catch Nidoran male in my diamond game (It was like, 2% or 12% chance of finding it with pokeradar). It took me forever, and now I loathe them. XD

JadeX

Prince
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    It's Zubat -.-"
    From the first generation til now , I kept meeting them and running away because killing them doesn't give you much exp either .

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • 'Oh my god!' SO many pokemon frustrated me SO much!
    There are stacks of pokemon that are pests, well really it depends where you are.
    Like in caves, Zubat and Golbat; ARRGH! Or in the grass out side, Bidoof and Budew!
    AND escpecially in water around sunnyshore city! Wingull/Pelipper and Tentcreul and Tenticool! AHHH! They annoy me soo much! I sometimes just want ot rip out my hair! But knocking them out gives me some satisfaction! :badsmile:

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2010
    Zubats is very annoying Pokemon, but Magikarp comes close because of those trainers that have six of them that is just a waste of a long ass battle.

Mine are Zubat, Koffing , Grimer or Golbat very annoying Pokemon.

Last edited:

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
  • right now its mightyena. Im training over close to the resort area and theres this trainer with a mightyena. It bugs the crap out of me with its scary face and crunch.

Back