• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Most annoying pokemon in your game.

iRawr

Poli?
    Years
    • Uk
    • Seen Apr 5, 2010
    Geodudes = Epic Phail ...
    They're a bunch of rock seriouly who came up with the idea of them?

Amarantine

The psychic baritone ♠
    Years
    I think my least favorite pokemon would be...well, besides Zubat, which is a pain in the crack, all kinds of Pokémon with those moves like "Sleep Powder", "Stun Spore", "Thunder Wave" and so on. Also the pokemons that self destruct. And Zubats...I mentioned Zubats, right?

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2010
    cherubi only on the basis of it was the last pokemon on my pokedex to find and it took me ageeessss to get it XD

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I think that Zubat and Tentacool are the most annoying Pokemons I've ever encountered on my adventures as a Pokemon Trainer.

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
    Tentacool. Because it seems to survive forever... Bidoof because it ruins everything. Like shiny chains and stuff. Also pops up everywhere and Zubat/Golbat because they are in like, every bad guy's team.

RTHookers

Banned
    Years
    "Shoot! It was so close, too!"??!??!?!?!
    WTF?!?!? I've been praying that it will be caught after a half hour! NO, NOTHING!
    I HATE AZLEF. 40 MINUTES OF SITTING THERE AND NOTHING.
    I caught Dialga with a Great Ball on my first try, and Palkia with a Heal Ball on my 4-5 try. And this Azlef.. WTF?
    Well, both these Dialga and Palkia doesn't exist anymore because of saving issues, lucky I had a realtime save backup from my SCDS1.
    Anyway,

Eclipse Absol

♫ Shadows ♫
    Years
    Bidoof/Bibaral=Epic Fail. I liked Zubat better, since Crobat is somewhat of a epic win. >.>
    Glameow/Purugly=Glameow sounds like Mario with a high-pitched voice and Purugly is just...ugly. Dx
    Stunky/Stuntank=It's more ugly than and it's cry sounds like someone just sat on a whoopy cushion.

I could go on forever with failed pokemon.

Magicarp for being patheticly weak, Zubat and it's evo's for popping up everywhere in caves, the legendarys are ugly and pointless and Pikachu for being so popular yet so weak and useless (I only liked the surfing Pikachu. >.>), plus getting Volt Tackle is a waste of time for me, since it's just a eletric type double edge and the light orb is a pain to get if you don't have thief.

Who needs Arceus, a failed god while you have Mewtwo, the most epic legend of all?

superiordragon

Well-trained Dragon
    Years
    The most annoying to me is Crobat. When I battle it always goes like this.
    Crobat used confuse ray!
    My Pokemon is confused!
    My Pokemon hurt itself!
    Crobat used poison fang!
    Badly poisoned!
    And I just shout AAAAARRRRGHHH

Kobold Asylum

It's Trolling Time
    Years
    Bidoof. The dumbest, smelliest, retardestest, doofiest pokemon in the game. Magikarp is my second favorite pokemon actually.

PachiPachi

The Pachirisu freak!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2011
    Bronzor. Even if you don't see them much, their movesets are still really annnoying- it can learn Hypnosis, Confusion and Confuse ray.

Illustration

ああああああああ
    Years
    Bibarel. It's probably the only Pokemon that actually annoyed me. They're so common in the games it makes me want to rip my hair out.

Years
    Anything that uses Double Team/Minimize/Smokescreen ect.

OMG, when that happens I really just want to tear the eyes out of whatever Pokemon used it >_<

NightmareVoid

Reaper Of Souls
    Years
    Krickitune or Kricitot because i caught one early on thinking it might have been a good bug type, man i was wrong

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2010
    the most annoying is one of 2, first Arceus, the so called unbeatable is in the dex and we can't catch it and when I finally get it through hours of hacking I accidently go into Pal Park and after 492 pokemon caught it destroyed my game. Secondly I really hate Muk, I used to like it but when I got into the battle factory there is a Muk which had Minimize, a high defence, Acid Armour, Poison Jab, double team and black sludge I used Rhypherior and Dugtrio with earthquake and Psychic and It got down 1/16472384672384151782746746279863458326382 and I went F*** ON A F*** WITH F****** F*** ON TOP. those are ones which I hate!!!!!!!!

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    Bibarel. It's probably the only Pokemon that actually annoyed me. They're so common in the games it makes me want to rip my hair out.

i agree to this because they are the sole reason of why my chain breaks that and Bidoof everytime i see one i want to hit them all with a REALLY BIG HAMMER

humanguy2000

NSMBW hacker
    Years
    I hate magikarp because there is a problem with my diamond game. I mean heres an example:

Wild MAGIKARP appeared!
    MAGIKARP Lv.4
    Go! ARCEUS!
    ARCEUS Lv.100
    MAGIKARP used perish song!
    me: WHAT!!!!!!!
    All Pokemon hearing the song will faint in 3 turns!
    me: :( Oh come on!
    ARCEUS used Judgement!
    But it failed!
    me: what? C'mon ARCEUS!
    MAGIKARP used explosion!
    MAGIKARP protected itself with Wonder guard!
    ARCEUS fainted!
    me: What?! Wonder guard!!! Isn't that a ghost type ability?!

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2010
    All wild pokemon that gets in the way of being productive in the game... o__o I learned to use lots of repels, at least 30 of 'em! :D

shookie

Often scatters things.
    Years
    i agree to this because they are the sole reason of why my chain breaks that and Bidoof everytime i see one i want to hit them all with a REALLY BIG HAMMER
    Oh my God SO MUCH THIS. I had a Bidoof break a Shinx chain that was at 37. I almost threw my DS at the wall.

I'm personally tired of Zubats and Geodudes since they're relatively common and like to show up every two steps if I'm cutting through somewhere. I typically play my game with the sound up, but after too long I had to mute it because their cries got so annoying.

Back