• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most Annoying Pokemon move used against you (revived)

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
    i really hate it when really wimpy like pachirisu use charm. why does that move have such an impact?!

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2010
    Quick Attack - really powerful move esp for rattatas
    Sand-Attack - pidgeys argh annpying
    Soft-boil, milk - all the regeneration moves
    hypnosis
    supersonic

Anything that makes it difficult for my pokemon to battle normally.

Zacch2

Awesome Trainer
    Years
    The most annoying attacks are ones that confuse your pokemon and protect/detect. It is cool when i use it, but not them :)

squirtle90

Guardian Of The Normal Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2010
    teeter dance,curse ghost version,fissure,water pulse,poison gas,dive fly etc,detect
    they are my most annoying moves i absoulutly hate i dont even like using them

School days again...
    Years
    Double Team because if the enemy continuously used the attack "double team", my pokemon can't attack

sambo626

Pokemon Breeder/EV Trainer
    Years
    I'd have to say protect/detect when the pokemon you're versing has pressure, a great PP waster for any strong move or OHKO move. Other than that yes, probably double team and those HP Recovery moves.

Years
    Any move that causes status afflicting moves such as Thunder Wave or Hypnosis. The worse offender is those Golbats who love using Confuse Ray a lot and I hate having to switch out to cure the confusion at the cost of splitting experience points with another Pokemon.

Evilyn

Termination Bliss
    Years
    Fissure, Sheer Cold and that other OH-KO move that I can't spell right to save my life. Those always hit when they're used against against me in Battle Tower. :|

Ayselipera

me if anything its Confuse Ray and
    Supersonic.

Pikapikapower

PBR Wi-Fi Battler
    Years
    Confuse Ray(I'm talking to you, Haunter)
    Also Poisonpowder(I go in vs. Koga, all my Pokemon are below Level 30 and I have a Level 65 Blastoise. I die of poisoning.Then I raise it to Level 66, and Koga is Ninja Mush.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Confuse Ray. Supersonic misses half the time, but Confuse Ray always hits. I mean, come on, its hitting rate is 100%. No fair. -__- And Splash. Yes, SPLASH. When it's used by Magikarp. It just wastes your time killing useless fish. And Rest is annoying too, 'cause when the foe is sleeping, half the time it uses a berry or another item, and the other half of the time, all my moves miss and then it wakes up in one or two turns. >_>

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    Any healing move, evasion-raising move, and/or any move that causes confusion. In LeafGreen, that Blissey in Sevault Canyon with Double Team took me fifteen minutes to beat because nothing would hit except Shock Wave. >>;;

Back