• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most annoying pokemon type

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    Poison is so annoying now... when ever I get hit with a poison move. I get poison like every time... :[

solopy567

Giga....Drill....BREAKER! !!!!
    Years
  • Poison annoys me.....I get poisoned every time someone uses a poison move

I don't really like attacks that have a chance to cause status problems, because even if it was 0.00000001% a chance it will happen, it still happens.

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • Poison/Flying. I hate encountering Golbat while trying to train in Victory Road. Not only can it Poison my non-Steel types, but it can Confuse my Pokemon as well.

Years
  • I agree

I hate the combination of Steel/Psychic, Bronzong makes me angry >:O

I absolutly hate that pokemon and those types put togetherit so annoying the only thing that is super effective are fire and ground and if it has the ability heatproof it makes fire x1 and if it has levitate ground has x0 so it is really hard to beat

dark_Uxie

ill wipe ure minds XD
    Years
  • I hate the bug type because theyre usually really weak and theyre basically everywhere XD.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • I really dispise Garchomp, Dragon Type. When I was facing the Champion with my lvl 100 Infernape, I could never knock Garchomp out! I hate that thing!

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2008
    I despise ghost type pokemon because they are pretty basically immune to anything except ghost and some other types. :(

dark_Uxie

ill wipe ure minds XD
    Years
  • Garchomps wel cool its dragon and looks realy awesome and has mint attack special attack and speed XD.

Back